(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase 🐍

Best co-op intro, ever. Watching this one. At the rate they are going I should be able to hold my breath while I wait, right? :flushed:

15 Likes

Oh. Em. Gee.

Count me in!! OG got me hooked, the story has me line’d, and the strain got me sinkered! Looking beautiful @Budderton!

14 Likes

Really enjoying the screenplay - super excited about the beans too!

6 Likes

@Budderton, great dialogue!

3 Likes

Super fast growing beans :joy: that would be a tree not an ordinary plant :seedling: :pray: :+1:

2 Likes

OMG. I love it. Can’t wait to see how this turns out :blush:

2 Likes

I’m coming along for the ride as well. I’ll be back here in the corner :v:t4:
image-299
image (3)
Gary

20 Likes

@Budderton thanks for being the OG preservationist on this. Crazy amounts of attention here.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I’d watch that for sure!

1 Like

I’d get in line, but damn if it isn’t already more crowded in here than Bodhi’s album drops. :stuck_out_tongue: Despite that I’m gonna squeeze in, take a spare hectare in the corner, and keep my :eyes: on the action for the 3 days it’ll apparently take these to flower… should be an interesting set of F2s indeed!

16 Likes

:joy: Nice! :rofl: I wasn’t sure if anyone would notice or even know what a hectare is @Cormoran ! It is busy in here but there’s still a few millimeters of room!:grin::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

It’s exactly 14.3 Edward Furlongs long. :+1:

14 Likes

What’s the conversion rate to Corey Feldmans?

8 Likes

Yes!!!:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

I think it’s 2 or 3 failed franchises divided by 6 T.V. guest spots.:+1:

12 Likes

This sounds like a good one.

Nothing with Appalachia male in my stash yet, hope I make the sign ups in time, ha!

4 Likes

Hilarious…

Anything Chem grabs my attention…

2 Likes

Ha! Don’t forget to multiply by the number of failed music attempts

10 Likes

If there’s a better one…I want to see it!
Absolutely brilliant!

6 Likes

7 Likes