ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

I still can’t get over the size of them fabric pots ffs :rofl:
I’m “rooting” for you. :v:

8 Likes

Thanks Brother!!! :metal:

5 Likes

nice, colelennon! i’m hoping that sunshine comes out for your and your babies.

what is this 360 degree spray bottle that you talk about? do you like it? i’m always on the lookout for a better spray bottle. something small, but not too small, and definitely not too big. good pressure, good spray, doesn’t clog too easily.

2 Likes

Works well good pressure and even mist. Haven’t had a clog yet. These are recent garden adds for this grow. Comes in other sizes too.
Precipitator 360* spray bottle 32ounce

These 2.5-gallon jugs have 1/2-gallon markings, makes my feeding much easier and precise.

Aqua Joe 18" water wand. Allows me to water around the outside of each clone at pots rims without leaving my bench. Since I am a “behemoth” of a man I can also feed all six pots without leaving my bench centered in the middle of my platform. Pumps exactly 1 gallon every 10 secs

All cheap enough but durable enough for this year’s outdoor

11 Likes

Those spray bottles are boss. Being able to spray under the leaves without the liquid running away from the straw and losing prime was a revelation.
Naturally the shop that sold those 5 minutes from my house folded recently. :man_shrugging:
Thanks for the link!

4 Likes

Finally, f**k

Plant Explosion

10 Likes

The last of 3 days of 90’s cooling off come tomorrow. Clones are moving in the right directions for my plans.

Clones are coming along. Got all 3 strains dialed in on their nute sets. Full feed this morning. I will say I am now a firm believer in Foliar feeding consistently and properly. I have massive gains on my side branching and fullness. I would probably have never thought to foliar feed if it had not been for 3 weeks of storms and no sun. I BELIEVE NOW!!!

Blackberry Fire side shot

Blueberry Muffin side shot

Blackberry Fire top shot

Blueberry Muffin top shot

West Row Indiana Bubblegum top shot

My west row Indiana Bubble got topped on 2 tops and Loli popped to the first ring last Thurs morning so I could gift @Gizmo the starts for his coming up Bubblegum project. Good luck brother, may it be Kind!!

Haven’t topped any others yet. My plan is to loli pop all them to the first lower ring on my cages and when they reach the top ring, top them to the node around the second to the top ring. Except the bubblegum their going to grow all over so I will be topping and training as I go.

Thank you for looking.

Peace

ColeLennon

29 Likes

oh man, so good @ColeLennon! your plants look like they’re really loving life right now! great job tending to them through that stormy weather you had. i mean, even i feel perky just looking at your plants. keep it growing!

5 Likes

Thank you sir` :metal:

4 Likes

Looking really good and clean man, hope mine are as good looking as they are growing fast.

5 Likes

Thank you @JPiper :metal:

5 Likes

I liked the effect on my canopy in a week from taking two tops and loli poppin my west row Indiana Bubblegum so much that yesterday I did the same to the other Bubblegum “two tops” and loli popped her. I also went ahead and loli popped the 2 other strains. They loved their micro dose of nutes and shot of Cal Mag this morning. Since I am still feeding them 1 gallon of nutes when feeding. I have been micro dosing nutes and Cal Mag the day before I feed a gallon each of full nutes the following day. Also, they aren’t complaining about a shot of Molasses every 5th full feeding. Peace. Thanks for looking.

19 Likes

They don’t look like tomatoes in them cages :rofl:

7 Likes

lol no they are not, starting to think my clones may never grow can’t get a break for consistent sun grrrrrrr

4 Likes

I’m all fked up over my clones draggin way behind B.S weather. fk Just Breath, breath

4 Likes

They are a bit slow, I would remove the apical bud and try to widen the plant.
Good luck Cole

3 Likes

Yep` I already topped twice on the Indiana Bubblegum, I am going to FIM the other two strains by July 10th. That’s it. They got one more month before bloom starts. Aug 7-10th.

4 Likes

Learn something every grow. Next year I will pot up slowly instead of going right into 30 gallon feeding tubes. Live and Learn. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

MothaF*cken Climate Change

They love the Humidity I can say that.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s getting warmer over here. :+1:
Need to get some more autos in the dirt BUT I’ve a 4 day holiday booked from the 21st so can’t start any till I get back.

70f in the uk. Thank you global warming :rofl:

5 Likes

Hell ya bud! Love the little setup you got going on over there!
:metal: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :metal:

2 Likes