Collector cards, what you got put away?

It’s only missing the action shot of you on the front side.

2 Likes

Thanks, they are all complete sets. I have some others stashed suck somewhere but these pics were easier to find, lol.

1 Like

Nobody want’s to see my mug on there, lol.

1 Like

I’ve got the collection of the old hemp series cards, and I’ve got a 22ct Michael Jordan card titled “the shot” from many years ago and I have a few of the old Simpson’s trading cards.
I love those mad cards @DougDawson they look awesome :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I just have the Sour Bubble so far. Its pretty nice. I do like the picture of the cola that goes with the strain tho. Classic!

3 Likes

Yeah, I love that one too. If I had to pick a cola shot for the Sour Bubble it would have been this one.

11 Likes

Are these like stat cards for the beans u ship out?

2 Likes

Sort of, you will find the plant info on the backs.

8 Likes

Okay so yeah…its like Pokémon or Yu-Gi-Oh except for bud, can ppl battle with them? Don’t answer that it was a joke…but that’s cool asf tho, ppl can get a collectors card with there beans. I like to see where this goes.

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful picture of Sour Bubble! Absolutely frosted to perfection! You should get that one blown up and on your wall brother ! Cheers !

4 Likes

@CrunchBerries … show us the Carlton Fisk !

1 Like

13 Likes

Very nice graphics @CADMAN!
@DougDawson I used to collect Wacky packages as a kid back in the day.

2 Likes

slick ass shit dig it :metal: :metal: :metal:

Who remembers “top trumps”???
We could play that with @CADMAN cards.
My GG4 trumps your Durban. Gg4 has a higher thc value but your durban has a higher cbd value. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

How come nobody is showing off their Fem Frankie’s?!? Courtesy of @JohnnyPotseed. Designed by @CADMAN as well. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@blowdout2269

8 Likes

Not sure but I should add my Blue Kush to the thread :wink:

9 Likes

Wow what an art piece ! Extremely nice!
Cheers

3 Likes

Definitely should ,) @DougDawson

2 Likes