Concentrate Extraction Techniques

beautiful but botano pine
I wanted natural extractions

I thought I would post my method for hash extraction when you have lots to deal with.

You will need,

Hash bags, I i use the two of them, blue and yellow (73 micron)
Two buckets
A high pressure washer
3 or 4 bags of ice
A bag of weed

And

A cement mixer, clean the bowl with your pressure washer first!!

Smash up the ice and tip in into your mixer along with your weed to be extracted.

Turn the mixer on and as it’s spinning; blast the contents with your pressure washer until you have about a 20l buckets worth of water.

Leave it to mix for 10 or so minutes, occasionally smashing it with the washer till it’s like this, a semi homogenous green slurry…

Then after 10 or so minutes tip the contents into your blue bag and filter in into a bucket, then tip the contents of the fist bucket into your yellow bag…. Sometimes I smash what’s in the blue bag with the washer just to get the trichomes that are stuck. When all the weed is filtered and squeezed dry throw it all back in the mixer and repeat the process.

After about and hour of work you will end up with something like this:

The breakfast of champions!

To turn it into sticky black hash, dry the hash and then I extract some dab from and few ounces with naphtha, when that’s evaporated, I usually do this with a porcelain baking dish on an electric skillet set low as it will go, and then when the naphtha has evaporated and with the porcelain baking dish still hot, tip your dried crumbly black hash Int’l the baking dish on top of the dab, then I cut and mix it with a clean paint scraper till it has mixed into a black paste, let it cool a little and then roll it into a ball…

Much easier than a paint stirrer on a drill. :slight_smile:

Edit: end result

5 Likes