Congratulations, 🇩🇪 Germany

But still pretty good news overall?

There is the remotest of possibilities that we might move to Germany but this makes it more attractive. Unless Foreigners aren’t allowed to homegrow.

8 Likes

II think it’s good news, even if it will still take a while for everything to settle down. A change here and a change there. I personally find the number of plants at 3 a bit strange, but we’ll see how it develops. It’s definitely a step in the right direction. The first step is always the hardest.

As long as you have a German residence growing should not be a problem, even as the Foreiger! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

…let´s enjoy as long as it lasts…with the next election they gonna dump it,i´fear

7 Likes

thats true brotha! abut at least we get to smell the sausage. the only question is whether we can take a bite! we can only wait and see! let’s hope for the best!

5 Likes

Congrats @santero & Germany…

7 Likes

Great news, congrats. Lets hope some of this sanity can influence the rest of Europe. In UK the powerful media/establishment are still running a propaganda war against it. Anyone who commits a crime and ever smoked weed will be reported as ‘cannabis smoking _________’ (insert crime here )
VG

7 Likes

Congrats guys, I never thought this would ever happen. Good luck with it…I hope it doesn’t turn into a shitshow!

8 Likes

Glorious news! Congrats brothas! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute: :partying_face:

6 Likes

It already began as a total shit show :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Happy legalisation,

we will see if it will be better.

:de:

5 Likes

:partying_face:

4 Likes

Congrats Germany!

5 Likes

That’s also my thinking.

Yeah, feel it’s great that this first step has been taken!

But elections are coming next year in fall, the current coalition doesn’t have the support of many people, so a change seems in the cards.
And the biggest contenders to “chancellorhood” are the strongest opposers of this new law…
They have allready announced that they will try to roll this back (?) when they are in power.

That’s one of the reasons I wont go and put my plants in the windows come april.
Who knows how long this new law will stay…

6 Likes

I attended a protest he and the group sang there classic legalize marijuanasong in all places Newark New Jersey lol I think I was 15 at the time

I’ll smoke one in your honor

6 Likes

The next step in the plan here is the opening of social clubs. And to be a member one has to register officially with name and personal identity number etc.
What happens to this data when the opposition gets into power…

Just wondering :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

I used to go to “smoke ins”, not much older than that…one I attended several times took place at High Noon at High Park in Toronto. :laughing:

2 Likes

In New York if you get a medical card you’re in the system.

One thing you’ll notice in Germany is that once everyone gets used to it being legal. Some people will whine, but overall focus will go to other things than weed. The government will grow the strains that they can finish in the amount of the time that makes financial sense for them. Everyone will try to cash in one way or another, but too late for most. That time has just passed for you.

We’re just all traumatized from the past. I would take today as a victory long time coming. It takes time to the adjust to the fact if you stay within reasonable social behaviors now that it’s legal nobody cares if you smoke or grow weed. Just don’t blow it in peoples faces. I’m happy for you guys over there. Enjoy not looking over your shoulder for growing a plant.

4 Likes

-thanks for the heads up!

don’tthink this will happen here.
the way this whole pseudo legalization is set up and planned, there is no commercial growing of cannabis planned or allowed.

We will see what the future will bring.

2 Likes

I am worried that the government will take control of everything. Selling, growing, plants, edibles, seeds. Everything ! We need to seed bomb all governments back to the stone age. Overgrow the world !

2 Likes

that is the single best way to approach legalization of weed.

8 Likes