Copa Genetics

It’s definitely an interesting one

5 Likes

Damn MarinerJ! Looks really assertive.

3 Likes

I don’t se the Turkish twist listed . Is that available? thanks

3 Likes

Maybe I just need to devote more time to appreciating other P25 phenos, but I think my favorite from last year might’ve been the one I took to be a Fast Pink leaner… it was the earliest finisher, super grapefruity in early cure. Still lovely, though the grapefruitiness has subdued a bit.

6 Likes

How’d the effects hit you on that one? Description of the smell does sound really nice

4 Likes

When it was first done drying I found it really super strong, now… it’s quite pleasant but not nearly as strong (probably some terpene I’ve since lost). I did push it fairly late, so it’s definitely more on the stony end then up.

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I was hoping you’d say!

1 Like

Saw this, and due to my “hoarding” couldn’t help but get a few packs. You’ve got a few interesting ones that I couldn’t resist!!!
I grew out Ban Ham and distributed a LOT of clones from it last year, received as a “freebie” and was very impressed, as it turned out to be a very nice smoke. Looking forward to popping some V2 and pass them out this year, if it’s anything like the freebies, gonna be something a little special!!!

8 Likes

Oki here’s the little ones. Reeses cut x appy f4 testers, the 3 on the right.

11 Likes

I might have missed that one and will get them on the site tonight at some point trying to get the kids to bed and they have vacation for the weeks

4 Likes

No that’s absolutely awesome of ya and I appreciate it, hope they do ya right and I’ll try to do them good by adding in some freebies that count.

4 Likes

Have you grown any of the Ban Ham V2???
I can only imagine that it’s an “improved” version of Ban Ham.

3 Likes

I grew the ban ham x p25 last summer and after a couple month cure it’s definitely my favorite so far

7 Likes

Looks like a few packs of Crazy Bitch are available at DCSE again.

4 Likes

Looks like I have 3 more confirmed females! 2 ICC x Appy and 1 TG1! Woooo and just showing the other side of the tent with bunch of Cuban black haze crosses and 2 black lime reserve X Dragon Energy from doc cause why not?

16 Likes

i also have 2 confirmed females out of the 3 FROSTITUTE X APPY!

6 Likes

Turkish Twist @Kami and Icy Grape F2 are up on my site.

9 Likes

actually i just had to dispose of a very appalachia leaning vigorous male but fuck it breeding can come later I have a nice female.

6 Likes

Picked a pack of the Project 25 F2’s off your site for 2023. Thanks!

7 Likes

did the $30 price go up to 49.99 ??

2 Likes