Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

Everyone stay calm! This is just another flu :mask: Nothing to see here.

4 Likes

Now I have to ask, have they talked about what they plan and are doing with the infected bodies.
Do they have a morge big enough to hold them all ?

3 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up, As I opined before, the Sars outreak in Scarborough, was a chronovirus that was found to have very low infection rate among blood type’o’ patients. Among those infected with the actual virus in Scarborough, all but 2 were Asian, and the 2 were a doctor an nurse on the front line. I now live in an area with a large senior population (and rest homes to go with it), an my comment comes from numbers in isolated populations, just as most of the current virus news does. One individual would look at the risk level going from .01% to 2% ? That’s realistically fuck-all OR a 2000% increased likelihood of dying, numbers can lead to apathy. Don’t travel, wash hands, avoid Chinatown? Does that cover it? Foolishness, IMO.

3 Likes

Yeah no need to over react yet. If I lived in Wuhan that would be a different story.

6 Likes

Still now’s as good as time as any to send wife to costco. We enjoy donating to food bank every year bc back when we were living out of motels we used the food bank. So I just sent her to buy a few flats of can goods and stuff we usually dont eat. Keep it at home for a month or two. When the boogaloo doesnt happen we will just donate it to food bank

6 Likes
4 Likes

Imagine That? Humm and he was a 20 something heathly young man in good shape
Go Figure, common cold my ass

Oh maybe he had a pre-existing condition. LOL

5 Likes

3 Likes

Just started watching a new show on Netflix called Medical Police and it’s new for 2020 and very oddly it’s about a virus kinda like what’s going on now with this Corona virus … it’s a very weird show as well cause its a comedy but its more stupid funny…

1 Like

This is how crazy things have gotten. I have some silicon jars on the way from China. They will be here this weekend and I am gonna hit the package and contents with UVC for 30 minutes…NUTS? MAYBE SO, BUT IT SURELY WON’T HURT!

THEY SAY that it can’t live long without a host…but I don’t trust THEY even the slightest. THEY sound like the same people that said that the mushroom clouds in the Nevada desert were harmless! (1950’s NUKE testing at Nellis AFB)

6 Likes

Russia is taking no chances.
edit
They are spraying the outside of that jet!!!

5 Likes

Start at 1:20…scary shit!

2 Likes

That’s funny the media reports say that only the old and sickly die from this virus but that doctor was in his thirties.

5 Likes

He caught the virus from a bullet.

7 Likes

So they gave his medicine to a dog walker as punishment for talking out against the misinformation his government was spreading.

I heard China was a great place filled with honest friendly tolerate people that like dogs very much. I find it hard to believe they would lie to the world or cause harm to any of their property… I mean country men.

4 Likes

After they shot him with a bullet that had the corona virus :wink:

5 Likes

No shit you can catch the coronavirus from a bullet this virus is very crafty indeed.

5 Likes

Ever think if we are in the last days…and God is coming soon.

5 Likes

Latest via Zerohedge (2/6):

• Total cases stand at <s>31,439</s> 31,472 as death toll climbs to 639

• China claims the growth in people under medical observation has peaked, and is now slowing.

• Japan reports 41 additional cases, for a total of 61 aboard the quarantined cruise ship

• Senior CCP official orders Wuhan to round up infected residents for mass quarantine camps

• Beijing completes second coronavirus hospital in Wuhan

• Wuhan hospital confirms that doctor who was one of first to warn about virus died on Thursday

• Economists warn China faces difficult dilemma in deciding when workers should return to work

• Taiwan halts visas for citizens of Macau and Hong Kong

• Germany confirms 13th case

• 2 suspected cases found in South Africa

• Dubai reports 3rd death outside China
5 Likes

Something is coming soon, something big.
Events are speeding up, piling up like snow on a plow.
But I think many will be going to God instead of Him visiting.

3 Likes