Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

Interesting, will people start to congregate at home , not going out in public anymore, hummm?
I think if the Virus gets Hot in other parts of the world, and depending on how long it will be around (remember they have no cure for the common cold ) so it may dwell for yrs and yrs to come.

2 Likes

I imagine taxi’s and ride sharing services are headed for the fossil record.
Whatever Uber drivers get paid certainly will be dwarfed by the hospital stay - if you survive to see the bill.

That’s just a start.
If this explodes in the West and goes pandemic…not too many aspects of day to day business won’t be affected.
Since the Whitehouse is asking about it’s origin, and when Trump is told the truth, I expect him to announce plans on how to manage quarantine. Watch the dems howl then.

1 Like

2 Likes

Exactly my current suspicion. SARs fizzled out because the infection rate was low enough it could be contained but I suspect this new critter will eventually be endemic.
At the end of the day it is SARs 2.0 (personally I like the handle ‘Mexican Beer Virus’) but it is not The Zombie Apocalypse…
Now, the economic fallout is going to interesting to track. Think of the angst the Foxconn management must be considering right now, business as usual vs the likelihood of complete factory shutdown. The spreadsheet folks are working overtime now! A lot of management types are loosing sleep trying to figure out their risk assessments…

2 Likes

Remember! Trump told us Jan 22 “We have it totally under control”!

2 Likes

And on February 6 he asked for more information.

1 Like

Walmart is sold out of rubbing alcohol

4 Likes
5 Likes

Hey at least he banned flights from China. Our PM still has yet to do anything but bring home sick people. He announced the banning of plastic straws the same day Trump banned flights hahah

5 Likes
2 Likes

This is Fu*cked up, did I hear even after you have had the Virus you can catch it again and still die.
Oh Great sounds like a weapon more and more to me?

5 Likes

I’ll bet it is going to get a little crowded at CFB Trenton when that second load comes in. Rather like life of the quarantined cruse ships but with poorer food.
Banning flights made a lot of sense to me; I was surprised to see we are only sitting at 7 today. Those flights are long and the air is 100% recycled, if one sick person gets on - they are all potentially sick by the time the flight lands and they will all pass through the thermal scans (except maybe the 1st person).

4 Likes

Just waiting to hear the news that they are un-mothballing the FEMA Camps in the US
I know we already have a shit load of what are not coffins at the camps

4 Likes
3 Likes

1 Like

Dang it I had to smoke smokin my Sativas , this shit is starting to freak me out.
I start to play over the what ifs in my brain and see all the really bad outcomes.
I have worked with governments before and it is not a lie…
They LIE.

5 Likes

Few deaths outside China still but … if the deaths are actually near 50k, well that’s just crazy.

3 Likes

No Good at all , Full Blown Shit has Hit the fan
It will be a miracle if they beat this one, otherwise it will continue to spread and the chips will fall.
Hug all your Loved ones Guys … try to love one another before it’s to late.
Love you all

11 Likes

Haha Stiggy it’s not the ends of time, don’t loose hope :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Time to get pissed STIGGY

Is this pos virus, that ain’t even alive gonna threaten my loved ones and me?
F no.
We’re keeping our ears to the ground, ready to bug out in place or the bug out place.
Hang tough bro, folks need you.

6 Likes