Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

All sorts of different symptoms, from feeling like they were burning up, severe headaches, vomiting, diorhea, visual problems, disssorientation and hearing problems. The thing is at frequencies you can’t hear, you can wind the decibels up and case deafness, from the air pressure on the eardrum.

2 Likes

HAARP … perhaps?

4 Likes

That’s what they use for fucking with the weather. Same principle though.

Was not there also US Embassy members in Cuba effected by some type of sound waves also? Possible attacked by a sound weapon , wonder where that led?

One explaination but not sure I buy it

https://www.foxnews.com/world/sonic-weapon-diplomats-cuba-pesticide-study

1 Like

Who needs higher data rates? Are consumers really asking for this?

I’m a networking professional (for over 23 years now) who works for a big data center and telecom company, and I don’t see the point of MOAR wireless bandwidth. Neither do my colleagues. Most of us find it very fishy how hard this shit is being pushed.

6 Likes

“People must be trained to desire, to want new things, even before the old have been entirely consumed. […] Man’s desires must overshadow his needs.” - Paul Mazur (Lehman Brothers) 1927

As far as American capitalism goes, actual needs are irrelevant…

4 Likes

I agree 100 percent! 4G was 100mbps on the go and 1gbps stationary that’s more than enough for any phone use and better than most home internet connections.

5G is a complete waste, health issues and concerns have been mentioned since its development. It’s fucking crazy that they’re moving ahead with rollout of this tech.

7 Likes

I haven’t seen this posted yet and this is something that should concern most of us OGers,
Common threads that tie a lot of the deaths are twofold, being male and a smoker.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-02-13/why-most-coronavirus-deaths-have-been-chinese-men

Chinese smoke one out of every three cigarettes produced worldwide.
Supposedly smoking increases the ACE 2 receptors in the lung and open the door for increased infection.

Now, of course no studies are underway if marijuana smokers show that same ACE 2 susceptibility and who knows if vaper’s have the same risk but I know that carbon monoxide is present in equal amounts as cigarettes since it is produced by burning organic matter.

A near total blockage of my “widowmaker” resulted in a stent placement that saved my life. Also ended my smoking days.
I still vape on occasion but since the liquid types are banned here I use a dry herb style,
The vaped herb gets ground into powder and encapsulated into size 1 gelatin caps.
I guess the smart thing is to just decarb the raw weed and skip the vape but vaping is convenient and immediate so I plan to keep it around a little while yet.

3 Likes

Yeah I read about that, buildings can develop LFS from there design, and cause illness in the people who use them.

1 Like

My opinion here, I think all the governing bodies of the world will not be able to control this Virus and will let it run it’s course and accept any losses as collateral damage.
I was thinking it may not be such a bad thing to be one of the 1st few hundred to contract the virus , at least the hospitals will not be over run yet.
Better chance of survival before the masses storm the centers and get over crowded.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the reason it light’s up on my radar, it’s not necessary. Companies rarely do anything unnecessary. I had my power meter changed last year, probably because I doubled my normal power consumption, I got a letter from the power company saying it was going to be updated shortly. I sent them an email, saying you replaced it 11 months ago. They said this will be better, I asked what G rating it used, they came back with, the same as well phone’s and some baby monitors, no actual frequency. So I sent them another email saying if it’s 5G forget it, I would rather use a generator. They have not responded yet lol.

It’s the same as my pipe, I have a vape, can’t be bothered to mess around with it and keep recharging the thing. Convenience out weighs a lot of things. I expect if I suspect lung problems, I will use it more often.

1 Like

Companies do anything they can do to make money. The only thing stopping them from killing you to make a buck is regulation.

5G may be harmful, but it’s no conspiracy. You’ll have to buy a new phone. You consume more data. They can handle more data with fewer towers. There’s lots of reasons it’s profitable. Your health is simply not their concern, unless there is someone in government to make it so.

4 Likes

Latest from Zerohedge (2/14):

• First case reported in Africa after the Egyptian Health Ministry confirms non-Egyptian patient who recently traveled to China

• Hubei health officials report 2,420 new cases and 139 new deaths for Feb. 14
  • China warns of incoming case surge

• China says 1,716 medical workers have been infected

• WHO demands to know more about sick doctors, insists group of 12 virus experts will reach Beijing over the weekend

•  Singapore reports largest daily jump in cases amid increased human-to-human transmission

• Egypt confirms first case; virus now present in 29 countries/territories

• Hong Kong reports 3 new cases

• New quarantine measures take effect in Wuhan

• President Xi touts new "biosecurity law"

• Hong Kong Disney land offers space for quarantine

• Chinese company says blood plasma of recovered patients useful in combating the virus

• US mulling new travel restrictions

• Japan reports 4 new cases; one patient recently returned from Hawaii.

• CDC Director: Virus is "Coming" to the US.

• 5 presumptive cases reported in British Columbia

• Toll of infected passengers and crew aboard ‘the Diamond Princess’ climbs to 218

Total Confirmed: 67,073 Deceased: 1,525

9 Likes

…not sure,if costumers realy asking for, but we would need it for autonomous driving and stuff

2 Likes

Somebody needs it for something they basically shoved a 5g phone down my friends throat at att recently told him all the older models were in available.

3 Likes

I only use my cell phone for emergencies.and for the camera. There is no reason for me to upgrade my 3 yr old phone and I won’t. This one (an S6) actually replaced a phone with a replaceable battery, which is sorely missed. (very old…Haha)

Verizon’s ads are meant to persuade smaller companies, and individuals to follow the leader with 5G, since the “big guys” are doing it. I march to my own music thank you…no 5G kool aide for me.

I have no idea if 5G can harm us…BUT IT DEFINITELY WON’T BE OF ANY BENEFIT , HEALTH WISE.

1 Like

From ZH

Summary(new):

• Toll of infected passengers and crew aboard ‘the Diamond Princess’ climbs to 285; The US arranges a charter plane for Americans aboard ship.
  • First fatality in Europe as Chinese tourist died in France.
  • China has sent 217 medical rescue groups totaling 25,633 personnel to Hubei province to fight the outbreak.
1 Like

Here is the link to the paper I’d referred to earlier re: the higher than expected R0:

The Novel Coronavirus, 2019-nCoV, is Highly Contagious and More Infectious Than Initially Estimated

As with most scientific publications on this topic, most are not peer reviewed as there simply has not been enough time for the process. So, papers on this topic should be understood to be estimates, theories, and extrapolations generated by experienced researchers.

With that said, the R0 is quite large and would be similar to Smallpox.

See this for more information about R0 and what it means:

3 Likes
6 Likes

I would not put anything past the people in charge of any government in power on any Country with dominate Powers. They do not care about any of us, it’s all about themselves, families and their entourages close to them.

1 Like