CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

:man_shrugging: Dunno, not keeping track. I’d say prob week 4 into flower

4 Likes

I personally would topdress with your craft blend, ewc, maybe some compost if ya got it and water in like a gallon with the aminos. Maybe some soluble feed so they get fed now and later. Just fill the reservoir as normal.

9 Likes

Copy that… so fill res without aminos and give a gallon with aminos to the top? Or a gallon less to the res?

3 Likes

Looks good to me!

You just need to get some live IPM like Lenny and Squiggy and you’re set :laughing:

:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I agree EWC & Compost since it’s in flower. Wouldn’t this be the right time to also feed them some FFJ?

I just remembered there was a really good thread from a member over at the Autoflower forum who unfortunately is no longer with us RIP.

I learnt a ton from @MrOldBoy and his thread is really well documented.

White Crack + Sour Livers SIP LOS Grow

&

Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

He was such a great guy to chat with and super knowledgeable too.

Huge resource in those two threads

:peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Got my window ac unit hooked up and I’m feeling right with the world

16 Likes

Now that is a positive vibe right der’…

8 Likes

Ya dude! T-Bone’s hyped on the cool temps!

6 Likes

Update on the EarthBox.
I filled the res with H20/LABs and top watered 1 gallon with the aminos and a good dose the banana FFJ @invisible :+1::+1:
Got home pretty late last night so didn’t really get to have a good look but I hadn’t seen any immediate improvement.
Will update later when lights come on.

Edit: got busy cutting down HotMess #2 last night so didn’t get to update here.
Seems like the fade had now stalled at least, no improvement on color but as long as we have stalled it for a bit I’m happy :+1::+1:

7 Likes

And I am sitting here freezing wanting to turn the heat up.

5 Likes

Lil peek under the hood this morning and yes those are all “soil mites”

17 Likes

8 Likes

Damn nice. Makes me want to throw some Glaciers Gold compost under my covers. That’s the only stuff I have access to that I know was loaded with soil mites in the past. Better than being loaded with fungus gnats lol!

7 Likes

Any change with the ST in the EB since adding the inputs?

3 Likes

Putting the kids to bed and will check promptly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still holding steady… a bit more yellow since the last time I posted but this is the same as it looked last night so I’m officially going to say we were successful at halting the fade at least. :+1::+1:
I’ll take it.

15 Likes

Hey @Maddawg I’m curious how much soil you can fit in those 7.5 gals? How much water?

4 Likes

It looks like the reservoir is 1.5 gal
Soil volume is approx 9"x 15.5"

Here are some pics of a few plants I had planted into the 7.5 straight out of 1 gals. I have only feed them water since.

These 7.5 gal SIP’s have 2 gal Reservoirs.
Yea! I know they need some :green_heart: and food

12 Likes

Happy Friday Kids!
Things are starting to progress in ole duder’s world. This round was a test to start dialing in my new environment and I think we are getting somewhere.
One of the two Sunshine 4s was more adversely affected by my careless overwatering and lights being too low. I’ve been LITFAing and it seems to be correcting my user error.
Also, you’ll notice I erected the first stage of a bamboo scaffolding. Once I feel like they are moving forward I’ll bend the top to promote the side branches to even out with the top and finish up the first stage of the trellis. Scrogging from there to fill out the screen.

Lastly, everyone please give a warm OG welcome to the newest member of my stable SSDD F2 bx1 provided by @HolyAngel and @BeagleZ ! I recently up potted and she’s getting accustomed to her new shoes. I am in the process of setting up an EB for her and will post shortly on my setup process.

23 Likes

Dude! What the fuck is that last picture?!? Haha! I didn’t scroll all the way down, just clicked on the first pic and worked my way through them, got to that last one and was like,”Ah!” like in a “lady voice.” It scared me haha.

Plants look good, though!

11 Likes