CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

I actually just looked it up and it does seem like it would be fun! Shit! I’ll take the local farmers market post covid. Yeasty Boy Bagels is gonna be there, so there’s that.

5 Likes

A combo of these two:

zia - yellow

+++

the lighting from this

To equal something like this:

zia - grateful dead

But cleaner. If that makes sense.

13 Likes

Love it!!!

5 Likes

Yeah man, gotta show some love for 2 of my favorite things! If I had the skills, I’d make that avatar using new mexican turquoise for the blue (like my current) and all the same red.

5 Likes

@nube Check the link. Don’t know if you are a jewelry guy. Zia Cross with Bolt Sterling Silver Pendant on Sterling Chain | 100mics

2 Likes

I’m blowing it off haha. It’s fucking hot today, no desire to drive downtown. I’m gonna stay at home and go for a swim instead. First swim of the summer! Haha…

4 Likes

Mine too! I used a water proof glue. I couldn’t figure out how come my cloner ran out of water all of a sudden. I happened will I was gone. The suction cup on the stone must have covered it up than let loose.

Big production flaw at the factor. My guess was one of the flow channels.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Swimming is always the right choice.

4 Likes

Haha, yeah, I’m looking forward to it, although I know the water’s still gonna be pretty cold. Takes a few swims to get the water warmed up, I think.

Still outta likes. Should we petition OG admin to quit setting limits on the number of “likes” we can give out? Or whatever? I’m following a shit-ton of logs I’m interested in, seems like I’m usually outta “likes” by 10am or so every day haha…

6 Likes

Nice effing find man! Yeah that with color is what I need.

Out of likes but I’ll catch you on the flippity flip.

:mushroom:

5 Likes

That and PLEASE increase the allowable size of images so I can post even more ridiculous gifs. I don’t know how much time I spend looking for the perfect gif or image to only get denied.

4 Likes

They make earrings too in that style

4 Likes

40cefcf4f454c9db889e65966a5c0e985d0e0d01
here ya go
40cefcf4f454c9db889e65966a5c0e985d0e0d011
Now we got your colors correct
40cefcf4f454c9db889e65966a5c0e985d0e0d011
now we’re talkin’

12 Likes

Dude! Those are sick! He’s gonna be super happy!!

5 Likes

T’was no problem, few quick clicks. Sorry for blowing up your thread with The Dead :wink:

6 Likes

The Dead is always welcome here!

8 Likes

I just filled 2 up today for my porch veggies. They are about 1.75 if it’s not really mounded up.

5 Likes

Good morning y’all! Hope everyone’s day is easy like Sunday morning! Here a couple pictures from last night. I’m definitely feeling more confident and I believe the roots are starting to hit the reservoir and drink.

11 Likes

Haha wow thanks for the quick work on the GD Zias! That’s so cool. :smiley: I’m gonna throw one on for size right now!

How’s it look?

10 Likes

Looking good! I dropped the resolution a bit much but it doesn’t seem too noticeable on such a small profile pic :+1:

6 Likes