CSI Humboldt Seeds

seriously real nice…PLUS the freebies i got last month with my CaliO order
full pack - UK Cheese x Calio
3 - chem#1 x fallen soldiers
3 - mendo x blackberry x widow
3 - sherbert x wedding cake
3 - purple punch x apple fritters

14 Likes

I didnt care to take a pic of my haul. Does he always send full packs of his Repros when you buy regular seeds? Or is it when you buy his reproductions? Because this is only my second order and he consistently hooks me up with full packs of other gear I want!

First I bought the Burmese, with a Mango Biche freebie.
Now, it’s PTK, with Xmas bud!

….Because gambling runs in my family, and buying from him is like buying a lottery ticket with a guaranteed hit. If that makes any sense…
I’m trying to resist putting in another order :triumph:
(Uzbekistan hp, or sterling green…? Maybe Deep Chunk)

21 Likes

Damn nice haul that mendo purps x blackberry widow sounds amazing if you crack those lmk would love to see them grown out love some mendo purps :grin:

6 Likes

Digging in the crates time…

Nspecta’s first THCFarmer thread before his first seed drop:

"Nspecta
Nspecta
Breeder
Mar 28, 2014
Add bookmark
Well, I coulda swore someone started a thread in here earlier…but…I had work to do first before I had a chance to post…very strange…I always think I missed something when thangs go missing. :woot:

Anyways…on with the intro…

Many of y’all, I’m sure, know me from around the net…a good handful of ya I consider friends, allies, & accomplices in the real world. Anyone who knows me knows I’m a bottomless pit of useless knowledge :wink: as well as a staunch believer in truth, honesty, integrity, & ethics in regards to the breeding & sharing of our favorite girl MaryJane. :cool:

I’ve battled with the idea of starting a seed company for years…I always found some excuse to not do it (too risky, shady business, difficult industry to uphold ones ethics in, etc., etc…)…well, I’ve finally decided to sell my soul, errr, some seeds. :smiley:

With that said…I’m looking to have my first drop sometime in June. I’m planning to provide as much information previous to that as I can about all the girls that I play with and treasure…as well as which directions I’m planning to work towards with the various ladies. On that note…I’m a huge proponent of feminized seeds and a large portion of my work is extensively in the selfed & fem hybrid category.

If anyone has any questions…I’m an open book…and I’ll never bullshit ya…just the truth & nothing but the truth. :writing:

Hope to see ya around,

Nspecta"

Also here’s an understatement hahaha:

"Nspecta
Nspecta
Breeder
May 10, 2014
Add bookmark
steelcanaries said:
Hey nspecta have you explored any tk s1 beans? Just curious. I think I read loompas saying his hb throws sterile pollen, so a loompa hb x reversed triangle kush sounds epic. Can you make it a reality?

Hey steel…I’m looking to get into some TK S1’s eventually here for sure…I’m really hesitant getting into the whole OG Kush game…considering everyone & their mother is playing that game…so many companies are built on OGK these days…I want more than that.

As for Loomp’s Headband x Triangle Kush…I’ll leave that to Loompa. :wink:

I personally believe the Triangle Kush is the Original OG Kush that started it all…so, with that said…I would prefer to breed with my own TK/OG S1 selections vs. any of the other S1’s & S2’s that circulate under a variety of monikers. Not sayin’ I ain’t playin’ around with other OG’s…ya never know what might pop up. :cool:"

Post in thread ‘Hello Fellow Farmers…this is CSI: HUMBOLDT and I’m the Nspecta’ https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/hello-fellow-farmers-this-is-csi-humboldt-and-im-the-nspecta.62609/post-1251194

16 Likes

" Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder

Green Dot ~ Ten years ago I collected practically every “Purple” clone in the Tri-County area…Humboldt Purple, Garberville Purple, Pakistani Purple, Bridgeville Black Afghan, Purple Nepal, Tooty Fruity Purple, GranDaddy Purple, Purple Urkle, Purple Urple, The Purple, The Purps, Grape Ape, Etc., etc…It was the same story as OG Kush…all extremely similar plants with only a few that stood out as being ‘slightly’ different from the rest. The pic above is a bed of a dozen different ‘named’ purples I grew side by side years ago…only two plants stood out as being a little bit different from the rest…Grape Ape & Tooty Fruity Purple. We only kept one plant out of the whole bunch…the cut we obtained as “The Purple” back in 2002. Do you have any pics of the cut y’all have as Grape Ape?"

Post in thread ‘Green Dot Labs Classified Forensic Files’ https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/green-dot-labs-classified-forensic-files.65708/post-1351092

"I enjoy a good rant…especially from someone so passionate about one of their favorite topics…my buddies friend is, essentially, responsible for naming the West Coast D.O.G. hybrid…I thought it fitting considering the DOG’s history…according to the cats who introduced the cut to the community, OrgnKid & Kailua Kid, the West Coast D.O.G. was supposed to be the mother cut of OG Kush initially…but then it changed and was supposed to be a Chemdog Bx3…neither story came out smelling to factual…and left me not being able to take any of the cats responsible “to serious about D.O.G.s”…while I like the DOG cut…the history of it is a bad joke. Ya feel me"

Post in thread ‘CSI Humboldt test thread by SMF’ https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/csi-humboldt-test-thread-by-smf.66680/post-1343274

"Nspecta
Nspecta
Breeder
Sep 25, 2014
Add bookmark
SpiderK said:
these are picks posted in 2006 ( wonkanobe ) of Chemdog 91’ all the experts agreed as this thread was started by H&L at the time.

somehow the yield has jumped up 80% since then. u can study all the leaf structure and patterns in the fans ect from these old pics. thats not changing.

"This might help with some of the confusion…or just make things more confusing. :confused: This is the problem…JoeBrand/Wonkanobe was given 2 fake cuts of Chemdog '91 before I gave him the real cut from SkunkVA. The pictures High & Lonesome posted in his notorious Chemdog 101 threads from JoeBrand were of one of the Fake CD’91’s not of the original cut that Mass G sprouted in '91. I have &/or have grown all of the '91 Chemdog cuts including both fakes Joe received & the '91 Docta sourced & the '91 Loompa sourced…not that this matters, just I have a broader perspective than most folks on the topic.

On a quick Triangle Kush note…when I flower out a freshly rooted cut & don’t give it much of any veg time at all…it looks identical to Big Ricky’s TK pics from the old days (2004/05).

As for an on topic mention…don’t have time to read 21 pages and not sure if anyone’s brought this up…but how credible is Dave’s story considering he was, what, 17 back in 1991 when he claims to have gotten the OG seeds? :wtf:"

Post in thread ‘The History of OG Kush’ https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/the-history-of-og-kush.65593/post-1331008

"Nspecta
Breeder
Jan 14, 2015
Add bookmark
Looking forward to your first 2015 run @steelcanaries …rumor has it that Urkle is a Pakistani/Skunk #1 hybrid which I believe is a good possibility. While Urkle is extremely resistant to herming the Mendo Purple does have a solid mid-late bannana thang it likes to do. I’m looking forward to the CD’91/Urkle hybrid as well…I’m sure there’s keepers hiding in those genes."

Post in thread ‘Ex To The Next…’ https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/ex-to-the-next.69710/post-1394006

"I originally made the Mendocino Purple x Bubba Kush hybrid back in 2006…my buddy @TigardFarms got a big bag of trim from that seed run and found some beans in it…he sprouted the beans sometime in 2007 and named it Obama Kush later that year when the presidential elections were just starting to take off in late '07/ early '08. I had absolutely nothing to do with naming the strain myself…I merely bred the seed…a lot of folks also tend to forget that Obama had a huge positive following back then before he became president. I personally call the MP x Bubba hybrid Mendocino Purple Kush but there’s nothing wrong with anyone naming their favorite phenotype whatever they like."

Post in thread ‘The Emerald Cup Was A Blast’ https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/the-emerald-cup-was-a-blast.68956/post-1381782

"Nspecta
Breeder
Feb 3, 2015
Add bookmark

"Rumor has it that DogShit is an old Columbian x Afghani hybrid which very well could be possible. I originally sourced the Dogshit in roughly 2002 from my bro’s friends who had been running it for at least 5 years themselves at the time in the Southern Humboldt/Trinity county area…supposedly it was bred in the area but this is merely hearsay. I lost the cut roundabout 2008 but reupped the cut from The Docta in 2012 I think…he had sourced the cut in the Seattle area I believe but heard a completely different story about where it came from. They were the same exact cut though."

"DogShit is a very strong growing plant…with a fairly unique terpene profile for sure…the only plant I have even remotely similar in stature & structure is Charlie Garcia’s Panama which I have been hoping to outcross the DS too. Do the MasterKush x Skunk females have the same crunchy rock salt looking crystals…any pics of the MNS male or females? I have a single DogShit plant coming down in a couple weeks that I pollinated with a frosty Lemon Cleaner smelling Pakistani male…should be a few thousand seeds on just the one plant. I figure there should be some interesting specimens that come out of that hybrid…considering, have you noticed the sharp lemony smell that DS will get mixed with the poohey smell?

You got me thinkin’…I haven’t seen my DS mom for a minute…uh oh…‘shits’ been slippin’ through the cracks lately."

Post in thread ‘Dogshit’ https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/dogshit.70666/post-1407660

"Nspecta
Breeder
Feb 4, 2015
Add bookmark
@StoneyPufnstuff The DogShit that Jason King published in his CannaBibles was grown in Alderpoint, Southern Humboldt and was the same cut I had…Jason compared outdoor grown Humboldt DogShit to PNW indoor DogShit and claimed they were different…Docta & I proved he was mistaken & they were indeed the same cut. Much of the information in the Cannabibles proved to be inaccurate but you can’t entirely blame Jason as his information was only as good as his source…and we all know how that is."

15 Likes

The very first CSI and Pirates Of The Emerald Triangle packs:

Discussion thread about the first drop:

2014 tester thread:

2006 Nspecta thread growing all four Chems #1-4 for proof that he had them all like people say and is the last holder of one of them, I think it’s #3?

2007 Nspecta thread growing Cheese:

2012 Nspecta thread growing Irene OG:

2013 Nspecta thread growing Purple Pakistani Chitral Kush or PCK:

2014 Nspecta discussion about breeding with hermaphroditic males:

Ok y’all I’m going to bed

30 Likes

nice @Dirt_Wizard now i have to read all of this gold, thanks!

6 Likes

Yeah no SH!+ @Dirt_Wizard thats pretty dope!

2 Likes

Interesting, my bubba’s gift came from HSO. I didn’t know CSI made one.

maybe im missing it, but maybe you mean the “bubba’s girl”? Unrelated to the CSI breeding, the bubba’s gift x black dog i grew from biovortex was really really nice, the plants were half the size of other varieties started at the same time but the quality was outstanding, the flavors were a mixture of blackberry and earthy bubba kush and the effect was very medicinal, calming/relaxing

similar names but hard to be original these days i feel like soon it will be peak strain names if not already

3 Likes

Man i think he gave me some that aren’t on his website!?! I could have messed them because man he has a lot of different seeds !

2 Likes

When ordering direct from Caleb (the best way), it always helps to write him a little note on what you’re after. I’ve been searching for a good Lemon G for years now. Just recently finished some Bodhi Lemon G x Hashplant that was disappointing as far as lemon terps go. I mention to Caleb how his freebie Lemon Party Fallen Soldiers had the most intense lemon smell and taste out of anything I’ve grown recently. So I ordered one pack of Lemon Party S1.

Well dude threw in Lemon G x Lemon Party! It’s not even on his website. I didn’t know he ever used Lemon G. He made me so unbelievably happy with that pack. I put them in water immediately after opening.

The freebies are just insane.

44 Likes

Nice work Va

2 Likes

Holy shit @Dirt_Wizard You just made my year and it’s only January 9th!!! Thank you for finding and posting this epic time capsule!

6 Likes

Wow man that looks pretty amazing, I heard many times on RIU as well that he hooks it up especially when ordering direct!

Now I’m really going to be tempted to snag some goodies from him.

My wife is gonna kill me with all my recent Bodhi purchases but now I gotta grab some CSI gear as well…

7 Likes

It seems those two are the most I purchase from recently , with the occasional crickets n cicada pack here and there. I reallllyyyy gotta stop buying seeds….

7 Likes

You’re welcome, this is a new thing I’ve realized I can do, I’m finding old posts from breeders especially when they first got started if I can, and making digest posts like this that will hopefully be more searchable for OGers. 2023 is the year I’m going to crack open a lot of stuff on the old musty corners of the web and pull this all out into the light so we can know more! I love the internet despite everything shitty about it, I’ve been here 25 years since my first computer with a 28.8kbps dialup modem, I used to be able to whistle the TCP/IP handshake sound after hearing it so many times coming out of the full sized tower next to me).

One of the sort of morally neutral but shitty things about the internet is that it’s very large and always getting larger, and it lacks any sort of comprehensive cataloging. So as time goes on information gets lost in the noise unless it keeps getting pulled to the front. There’s a rule or law of library and archive sciences about this that I can’t remember what it’s called right now.

15 Likes

This man is absurdly generous.

I ordered the Humboldt Uppercut…. The rest are freebies. I honestly don’t even know why I order from anyone else. I ordered from Archive and spent about $500 on TWO packs and they didn’t send a single freebie!!!

I spent about $150 Canadian on all of this absolute fire!!!

37 Likes

Took the top off of this girl 3 days ago but forgot to take a picture. I’m going out of town for a little bit so going to chop the rest of her in the morning.

Airforce 1 x Obama Kush

42 Likes

You will not he sorry. Even broke days and I do a minimal order to check another off the to get csi list (never ending list lol) he sends out packs that are not only free gifts but stuff you want to grow and are just as interesting as your order. It honestly is a great experience. As a seed collector/popper/hoarder always appreciate a freebie or gift but often those are meh and move to the back of the line but csi sends a package that cuts in line to front. Please someone correct me if you have had different experience with csi but every order has blown my expectations away

8 Likes