Curing - over dried? Rh is lower than wanted - add boveda?

i used bread once when i was young. then it molded and made my weed smell bad lol. learned never to use food after that and just used either water damped napkins or pot leafs.

I tried it once and I had mold growing in 24hrs.

Back in the day high school years mid 70’s, my pot buddy used orange peels to hydrate his quarter pounds…it works and it also made it smell like oranges…

Guest who my buddy was? Cookie the clown’s kid. For people who don’t know, Cookie the clown was Bozo’s sidekick.

5 Likes

If you let the right microbes break down your fertilizer, the nutrients will be attached to oils that make bud dank, eliminating any need to fake it with water content.

30% thc, 70% water does not make a dank smoke. It makes an industry of fridges moisture packs and curing bags.Your smoke clouds are see through… Transparent dabs. Legal era Cannabis is like smoking tobacco leaves in every form.

I even hear foxtails are coming back in style. Pretty soon we’ll be rolling up frosty thc stems and throwing the bud out all together. . Too oily, “doesn’t wash” and doesn’t respond to Boveda as well as leaf. Fucking legal era weed… Yall tarded

1 Like

It’s a well known fact that all modern legal weed is boron deficient and that’s why it sucks.

3 Likes

So how do you cure your weed?

1 Like

Fresh leaf in the jar actually worked dam well. No water tho Thanks for reminding me.

4 Likes

Last week, I found a bunch of stems and buds dryin in a paper bag in my basement. I forgot there was anything still drying in the bags. :hushed:
They must have been a month old, and so dry when I touched them they were crumbling.

I tossed the buds into a small jar and put a Boveda 62 in with them.
Surprisingly, after 2 days… the buds feel good! No crumble, and it smells good too. Im shocked. I thought it was ruined.

I hardly ever use the moisture packs, but they really do work.

3 Likes

I knew it would work…I know a lot of people use Boveda but for me pot leaf is what I use, I have plenty of it and it’s for free folks…
one more thing, when I want to smoke I take a few buds outa my mason jars and put them in smaller jelly jars so I dont have to keep opening my mason jars…
btw, I have a couple lemon trees in my house and I’m thinking of using the leaves for rehydrating some of my jars instead of pot leaves, it should work.

3 Likes

Very cool.
I have two citrus trees wintering in the garage. One is a lemon and the other is a “Cutie” Both from seed. Bother are about 4 feet tall. The Cutie bloomed last year but the birds got all the tiny fruits. Smelled phenomenal.

I bring mine indoors during winter months so can enjoy the fruits…here’s my Calamondin…

4 Likes

Mine are not even close to that impressive.

1 Like

That’s nothing compared to this…

For some reason, I am fascinated by citrus trees, and I love growing them!

1 Like

here’s a few snaps from my citrus plantation! Those clusters of fruits are going to be culled, so max 2 fruits per cluster. The moroccan mandarin I just sprouted from seed and planted last week.

4 Likes

My little Cutie tree had clusters like that too. It actually flowered in the garage, and started putting tiny fruits. I put her outside and almost overnite the dang birds held a field day on my trees. I understand the fruit would not be like a Cutie anyways. Much like apples. If you plant a seed from an apple and it grows to a tree, chances are very slim that the fruit would be the same. All modern store bought fruit, I understand, is made from grafted growing tips onto solid root stock.

well, the thing about apple trees is they need separate cultivars to cross pollinate or else there is no fruit. So they would have a crab apple tree in the mix. Then they started grafting 2 or more varieties on one tree to do the same thing. Now, there are self-pollinating apple trees.
My grape fruit can produce seedless or 1-2 seed fruits that are huge with no other tree around to pollinate it. I would assume, and perhaps incorrectly, that most citrus fruits are like that, and don’t need to be cross pollinated. In which case, the seed should be like the original plant. Not so sure about the pink grapefruit though, since it was created through the exposure to neutron radiation down in texas as some kind of nuclear experiment?

1 Like