Current Events (NonCannabis)

1 Like

800,000 arrested each year for touching a medicinal herb, while these men will never be arrested:

2 Likes

Argentinian President Claims Former Obama Official Asked The Country To Provide Iran With Nuclear Fuel (2015). At the same time Israeli Prime Minister proclaims “The Iran deal makes war more likely”

2 Likes
2 Likes

was just reading about how Bush’s father Prescott Bush cooperated with the Nazi’s until 1942 when he was raided by the federal govt. What a family!

3 Likes

:moneybag: :oil: :volcano: :bug: …now you’ve done opened a can o shit! :joy_cat:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

…struggling to put the lid back on! :smile:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Cool :microscope: science but dang, I’m pretty sure pre-industrial agrigculture sustained human populations for millenia at an efficient rate but they don’t store homicide next to herbicides & pesticides! :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: Where’d I put my nano-gold… :thinking:

1 Like

What the fark. Never seen anything like this, pretty sure it’ll be showing up in my night terrors somewhere along the line. So, sharing the love

Poor fella

2 Likes
2 Likes

“Stay down, you non-flame-retardant motherfuckers—hands on the backs of your heads,” said OSHA Bravo Team leader Col. Charles “Tex” Maxwell

3 Likes

SoP for oh&s andtwenty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gillette Stadium and the TD Garden have also been using FanCam to identify every fan since 2017.

2 Likes

They do something similar in England it’s called redeye or photophone it’s supposedly to just identify hooligans and or violent people with records but we all know it’s just another way of monitoring us.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t follow the polls…follow the bookies

5 Likes

Aware that I may be off to the tank…

she’s brown & a she; DNC/Obama redux
the bottom of the roster are all old guys.

…this all says 2nd term to me.

:neutral_face:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I filed an online complaint with the BBC for their poor word choice(IMO):

(“Why do sick 9/11 heroes beg Congress for money?”)

:persevere:

2 Likes