Current Events (NonCannabis)

Cop Arrested for Faking War on Cops Story of Sniper Shooting Him Setting Off Massive Manhunt

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/76053/cop-arrested-for-faking-war-on-cops-story-of-sniper-shooting-him-setting-off-massive.html

5 Likes

Nothing warms my heart more than accounts of tax payer supported deviants.
:angry:

5 Likes

RIP :cloud_rain:

:evergreen_tree: :rainbow: :dove: :balloon: :candy:

5 Likes
3 Likes

That article is a bit deceiving/misleading. IMO it looks like its written by a biased ‘oil hater’ for lack of a better title. Id have to research the guy who wrote it more.

I work at a propane plant which produces brine as a biproduct.
Brine is used to push product out of wells sure but its not direct waste generated by wells.
We sell brine to other plants.

Ive personally tested our brine system w a geiger counter and its perfectly safe- yes your banana and granite have more radiation.

Now in saying that, im sure other plants that produce brine may have different products in their pipes, But brine is just super high density salt water.

3 Likes
1 Like

COP GETS 4 YEARS IN PRISON FOR URINATING ON LITTLE GIRL, FILMING IT, TRYING TO KIDNAP HER

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/76071/cop-gets-4-years-in-prison-for-urinating-on-little-girl-filming-it-trying-to-kidnap.html

2 Likes

mugshot:

:evergreen_tree: :imp:

2 Likes

WELLS FARGO’S EX-CEO WILL PAY $17.5M IN FINES AND NEVER WORK IN BANKING AGAIN (BUT HE IS STILL VERY, VERY RICH)

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/76076/wells-fargos-exceo-will-pay-175m-in-fines-and-never-work-in-banking-again-but-he-is-still-very-very.html

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/reports-kobe-bryant-killed-in-helicopter-crash-in-calabasas-194537553.html

1 Like

There is a special place in hell for someone like him…

2 Likes

“Electricity has no residues, a low risk of erosion and a high efficiency because we can control the whole plant in a systemic way - all of the plant, including the roots,”

“We can destroy any plant. The only plant we cannot destroy is a tree.”

Excerpted from;

3 Likes

Neighbors Horrified After Cop Caught on Video Repeatedly Stabbing Family’s Elderly Dog

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/76115/neighbors-horrified-after-cop-caught-on-video-repeatedly-stabbing-familys-elderly.html

2 Likes

This reminds me of an evil cop that decided to shoot a military mans :service_dog: service animal.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/louisiana/articles/2020-01-10/police-investigate-officer-accused-of-killing-service-dog

1 Like

Food for thought…hmmm?

1 Like

Kinda odd 2 see this tired old FUD continue 2 get propagated. Its like a press release for the meat n dairy industry.

NE1 who went from meat 2 vegan aint doin it willy nilly. Sure there could be some but almost errbody who does that does so from an informed vantage point. As such they all take a multivitamin n D3 n most vegan diets include a healthy amount of nutritional yeast that is always supplemented with B vitamins.

That info bout the B12 deficiencies is actually false. Vegans n meat eaters both r found to have B12 deficiencies at the same rate in the latest studies. The info bout the amino acids in that article is also incorrect - all of them is found in a typical vegan diet no problem errr theys synthesized inside our bodies.

I eat meat n dairy n have a family member whos a nutritionist n we discussed this at length n read the bibliographies of most for n against vegan diet claims. Vegan diets r completely healthy with minimal supplementation (which meat n dairy diets should also do) n health outcomes fer plant based diets are significantly better in every study ever done even the big longitudinal survey ones over decades.

1 Like

@orange

I do not understand the rationale behind starting on a diet which requires any type of supplementation. Seems unnatural to me.

Ideally, to test the impact of the vegan diet on the brain, you would take a randomly selected group of people, ask half to stop eating animal products – then see what happens. But there isn’t a single study like this.
(from article)

And if this is true, how do you profess to know?

Curious to see specific citations supporting your contention.
I find it hard to buy that the BBC is shilling for meat and dairy

1 Like

All diets require supplementation. Meat diets are low in D3 n B12 2 at least according 2 the latest research over hundreds of thousands of blood screenings.

And as far as a vegan diet’s impact on brains I find that 2 be a weird hypothesis. What leads anybody 2 believe this is the case? Theres millions of vegans round the world so what leads ne1 to believe theys somehow deficient? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The counterfactual is already proven by the lack of concern for vegans by medical professionals or nutritionists - no citations required.

This is a complete nothing burger. lol this is the definition of Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD).

Any specific citations please?
Humans evolved as omnivores.

It appears as if you did not read the article.

2 Likes

lol why u gotta be sandpapery like that? Yer acting very abrasive in a way that seems biased. U demand fer references n citations but u give none to yer objections. Thats generally the action of some1 who made up their mind n wont consider the opposite.

I read the whole article. But did u? Happy 2 discuss but u gotta be open to the discussion not obviously biased.

Look at this article it links 2 bout the claim that vegan stunts yer brain - the BBC only included half of the title (xtra biased n misleadin style of journalism):

“A nutritionist claims vegan diets can stunt brain development, but other health experts say plant-based eating is perfectly healthy

The BBC articles factually wrong n biased n misleading in the ways I already commented on. U can do yer own research but Ill get u started.

Complete amino acid profile from a plant based diet:

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/01.CIR.0000018905.97677.1F

Read the American Heart Association’s response that directly contracticts everything in the BBC article across the board. “We certainly agree with Dr McDougall that a vegetarian diet based on the AHA guidelines of 5 to 6 servings of whole grains and 5 or more servings of vegetables and fruit would, in fact, supply all of the amino acids necessary for health.”

As for supplementation of B12 for both meat eaters n vegans, this page has all the original source references you’ll need.

Here’s just a few highlights:

Journal Nutrients 2018 study showed vegans have highest b12 concentrations recorded from all subjects of all diet types.

US Dept. of Ag article found that B12 deficiency impacts 40% of the population of the US. This despite the fact that almost all livestock is given B12 supplements which are hoped to trickle down 2 us eating that livestock.

Several common vegan foods contain very high amounts of B12 - nori (seaweed used in sushi), shitake mushrooms, and spirulina.

As for D3 supplementation why do u think that almost all milk contains D3 supplementation? Cuz were all D3 deficient cuz we dont get much sun ne more. Do u need more citations than that?

1 Like