Darwin #2 grow from Terp_Fi3nd

I haven’t I have a pack of The Underground (Purple Punch x Royal Orange X White Cherry Truffle) that has RAVE reviews. I will be purchasing alot more. By far some of the loudest terps I’ve had in the garden in awhile his name is well earned!!

1 Like

So dope to see someone else running his genetics here on OG! I’m running a bunch of his stuff right now, def stellar genetics. :100: I just popped his Saturday Cartoons, Shaqfu, Mecha Godzilla, Royal Merlot, BMF and Crossroads. Looking forward to hearing your smoke review once its chopped down and cured. Much love!!

1 Like

:call_me_hand:if it taste anything like it smells ill be stoked. Dudes definitely on top of his game but so down to earth and will take periods of time to chat if you got questions for him. A++

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’m not one to toot my own horn but this shit here! I really impressed the shit out of myself on this one lol. The flavor is mouth coating and lingers. Its Lemon Drop Shot with a hint of licorice complex but very interesting. The best part come after the first hit and the almost immediate effects that start to creep on. The high…incredible has no ceiling you realize over indulgence has taken place when you wake up at the last spot you remember 2 hours prior :rofl::rofl:. Breeder Terp_Fi3nd gets huge high fives its amazing!!!

5 Likes

:ok_hand: that looks dank! Nice grow!

2 Likes

Nice. I had a brother hook me up with his terp bomb, so thanks for the review. I’m looking forward to some terpy goodness.

1 Like

Very much appreciated guys! Its definitely no slouch the effects have been super prominent with everyone I’ve shared it with so far all heavy consumers. You can’t go wrong with his creations.

1 Like