Darwin #2 grow from Terp_Fi3nd

Just finished 7 day transition into flower so today is officially the start of week 1. This is a drain to waste setup under a PLC Led. Nutrient recipe is Jacks paired with Canna Pk and Boost. Stayed tuned as I explore this Kimbo Kush and Chunky Lemon Tree cross :grin:

18 Likes

Nice set up and the strain sounds :fire::fire:1 week in she will fill that screen nicely.Happy growing :+1:

2 Likes

Appreciate it they seem to like the setup too. I’ve grown Kimbo in the past and was very pleased so I’m super eager to see what the Lemon Tree brings to the table.

3 Likes

Some of the most fragrant plants I’ve veg’d as well. Pungent citrus smell covers you when handling them

3 Likes

Well this looks interesting!

I’ll pull up a chair and pipe for the show. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Appreciate it brotha!! :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

I’ll tag along looks interesting.not familiar with the led light your using I’ll google it .

1 Like

Pacific Lighting Concepts its their plc 6. GreenGene is the owner originator of the light sort of a LED Guru you could say. I used to love watching his and Growmau5 do Tech Talk on Youtube. Pacific has gone the led bar light route like most companies so ill be assembling one of those in the near future but these use 6 Cree leds and the plants love em. I bought this light several years ago and it was ahead of its time them so now that I’m back in the game its still up there with everything current imo

4 Likes

Growmau5 is great!
He did an interesting interview with Vitaly of Chil LED. Next thing, they were working together. Vitaly’s engineering is absolutely first rate, so I thought Growmau5 was very astute as well.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Nice to see some grows from terp_fi3nd! He seems like a great dude. The deep chunk I have came from him.

3 Likes

You would enjoy the tech talks between Growmau5 and Gene. Them two are on a totally different level that I aspire to understand. Im getting better at it but thats about it :rofl:

3 Likes

:pensive: :pray: :person_in_lotus_position:
Ohm…ohm… oooooooohhhhhhhmmmm…
:zap:

It seems to me that a lot of grow content on youtube was better a couple of years ago. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Terp_Fi3nd is amazing i love his raffles he does this is actually my first run of his creations and its all thumbs up. The vigor these girls have is amazing so you know the genetics are nice on his end. But his communication is 2nd to none so far which is what impressed me the most. He takes the time to talk to you and he’s quick in response time. I’ve also got a pack of his The Underground (Purple Punch x Royal Orange) x White Cherry Truffle the pics from other peoples runs are :ok_hand:t3: so its coming up soon too

1 Like

It was or seemed like it anyways lol but some people are still doing good stuff

1 Like

This is a Day 14 update start of week 3. Turned up the feeding concentration last week and they seemed to respond well. Im gonna introduce some things over the next couple weeks and then pk on week 5 so we’re gonna stay full steam ahead for now.

6 Likes

Beginning of week 5 starts tomorrow things are rolling along smoothly. I hate calling it cruise control but thats what he feels like. Gonna introduce a pk boost this week and keep scootin along

8 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Anyone run any Hulkamania by him?

1 Like