Daytripr's misadventures in dwc

You could rent a u-haul truck. Put them in there and park around the corner until the inection is over?

5 Likes

Wholly shit never thought about that. Thanks @ReikoX

2 Likes

if you are some where cold like me, make sure to get it warm first. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Decidedon the Uhaul route gonna get a small tow behind trailer and put the stuff in there and park it in the garage. If landlord asks its ride parts for the coaster Iā€™m building

7 Likes

Hope it goes well for you!!!

1 Like

Well they straightened up a bunch when i cut the screen but they made it ok. Everything reassembled and mostly back to normal. 6 hours worth of work for me for 35 min of an inspection

7 Likes

Glad you and the babies survived!!

2 Likes

I know i been slacking with updates but here we go. Flipped on the 3rd so 17 days in flower. They were trained much better than the pic before I had to cut my screen and release them. Got a lot of defoliation to do still but they seem to be happy

10 Likes

Goddammitmotherfuckersonofabitch! Noticed my timer didnā€™t come on last night and had to turn it on manually and was going to turn it off this morning. Well my dumb fucking ass forgot to turn them off so my girls at 4 weeks just spent 24hrs under the lights. Fuck fuck fuck. Lights are set to come on in the evening and off in the morning (easier to control the heat from a thouie at night and off peak hrs so the electricity is half as much) well at 3am itā€™s hard to remember anything lol the shortened day cycle wouldnā€™t hurt them at all but Iā€™m worried what I just did to them. I promise Iā€™ll get pics tomorrow night when I turn the lights back on. 24hr dark period but all I can do until I can get a new timer

4 Likes

That sucks! I had a bad habit of forgetting to turn my mist timers back on after messing with the system. Let the roots dry out several times. I finally rigged up an alarm to blast me if I forget again.

1 Like

Having it happen once wonā€™t cause any serious problems. If it happens on a regular occurrence then Iā€™d be worrying.
Similar things happen naturally such as a solar eclipse and it doesnā€™t bother plants at all. Cannabis is one of the most hardy plants on earth so no need to stress out as much as you are :v:

3 Likes

Deep down I know it wonā€™t hurt them, but I wss always raised anything less than perfection is shit. Guess thatā€™s the down side to having a dad that built riddler quality hot rods where if it isnā€™t perfect its garbage

3 Likes

You build coasters thatā€™s cool did you do any at six flags over mid America

Update time. Day 34 since flip
First up bubba kush is doing very well considering their treatment with the inspection and all

Gorilla glue getting nice and frosty also staring to stack up well.

Blue dream buds arenā€™t as big as the bk or gg but that plant is huge so it should yield well. note the size of the stem compared to the straw next to it

Last and least Mazar. They were the smallest when i put them in the tent so not surprising, plus the much older bd is over crowding

And the group shot

10 Likes

No havenā€™t done any there.

2 Likes

Look through this thread Iā€™ve got pics of the small resivoirs i made for pennies and how fast stuff grows in bubblers. Iā€™ve tried to keep mothers small but after the roots make it out the net pots the growth explodes and i end up with a jungle lol

5 Likes

Thatā€™s how I ended up here lol

5 Likes

Well update time. Res change day and looking like i need to stay on top of ph a bit better, it was down to 5.45 so I started it a bit higher at 5.83 up from 5.76 that I normally mix at. Pics first up blue dream doing quite well

Here is a gorilla glue nug
This bubba kush bud is different than the rest, no tip so to speak but getting fat none the less
Should I start a new log for the sour strawberry seed run? Just put the beans in a towel tonight to crack them.

5 Likes

Yes. This way we can get it set up for people to request a pack in the new numbered format :wink:

7 Likes

As soon as I have more than beans in a paper towel Iā€™ll start one

2 Likes