Daytripr's misadventures in dwc

Im running aero as you know, so Ive been keeping the feed level fairly low. Im just now up to 0.8 EC or about 420PPM. I have been thinking of increasing it further because some of the leaves do look a little pale still. I think I will do that. Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

Mine were like that with an early veg mix of 600ppm then i started with 900 ave have increased to 1400 and no sign of any problems.

1 Like

Well time for a mini update as I’ve been away for work and only had a few hours before i have to leave again.

Trichs all clear. The stalks are gonna bee fun to cut and I’ve got roots the size of pencils coming out of the net pots so that’s gonna be fun to clear out lol

7 Likes

Got some monsters growing there

2 Likes

Hopefully they start putting on weight soon. Next time i run autos i won’t be letting them just grow like everyone says lol

3 Likes

Ok time for an update. Been home for a week instead of in new england and its been nice. Well up first is the sbr x akp2

Here are the sbr x gt2 they are looking a bit disappointing as far as bud size but there are a whole lot of small ones lol
Damn I thought I took more pics of them but guess not.
Just a few pics of the mazar and bubba kush that will move to the tent to make room for some seedlings.

7 Likes

Oops forgot the pics of the babies to go flower next

The giant fan leaf is off one of 3 gorilla glue. It and blue dream will be run after 2 different runs from seed

8 Likes

Well I’m thinking they are about done

5 Likes

1 Like

Just starting to show roots

Looking like they are done. Now time to chop and trim then reload and crack some testers

9 Likes

Well here’s the first set to come down. Gohst toof x sugar black rose. 10 weeks from seed

Tote weighs 12lb but that’s fresh off the plant tote and all. Now to do the alaskan purple. Been in trim jail for 6hrs already

13 Likes

Awesome haul!

My sympathies on the trim jail :smiley:

Enjoy. I hear its pretty stoney, so dont make any plans. You getting any skunky smells? Gotten reports of that too.

1 Like

Plenty of skunk lol didn’t have a filter on so you could smell it coming out the soffit vents. Almost wish I’d only ran the gohst toof because it got so big it choked the akp down. Only really had 2 of them to begin with as one was a runt and never caught up. 9.5hrs of trim jail lol hoping for 4lb off the 6 plants and with the wet weight of 17 total i should have that dry. Very very stinky and sticky. Lots of frost. Got some smaller nugs I’m gonna dry in the oven just to see what it’s like lol

4 Likes

Sorry for no updates. Been battling a pinched nerve in my neck and have had a migraine for 3 weeks solid. Got 2 bubba kush a gorilla glue 2 mazar and a blue dream in the tent now. Flipped on the 3rd. I’ll get pics tonight if they are still alive after being neglected

4 Likes

Well fuck me. Just got notice the land Lord wants to do an inspection so if I can’t find a place to take 6 2ft tall plants 3 weeks in fo flower I’m screwed and have to kill em all. Uggggggg

1 Like

Bummer dude, that sucks ass, hope you find a spot

Got 2 choices, one i have things sent to but dude is an idiot and the other is another grower but he’s the one that caused my mite problem. And they are both almost 10 miles away. Be nervous as hell with those in the back seat of my truck