Defoliation vs No(little) defoliation

At what point in the plant’s life cycle? That’s right, during veg, only. Same with topping during veg which promotes a branching profile.

You guys need to be more specific and not so ambiguous.

You enter the flowering response and that leaf production/replacement event shuts down, just like root production shuts down.

UB

I defoliated until week three 12/12.

I live in the north coast of Spain, cold and humid, I grow indoor in tents, outside the flower tent the humidity is even higher so no air intake, just exhaust …

I also have a big dehu and an oscillating tower fan. Droplets only in the veg tent, smaller, no fan and small dehu, plants tolerate a higher humidity in that stage …

Strains variety, as you can see here, wish I were in your place … :sweat_smile:Sun

3 Likes

That will do it.

Buena suerte,
Tio

Gracias, that’s the point, there’s no magic solutions that fits everyone, you have to adapt to your circumstances, speaking of which I hope you will adapt to the way we do things here in OG … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

I didn’t censor you. In fact I applaud the freedom you have to disseminate your words of wisdom and attitude to us fools at OG.

6 Likes

I don’t do “lockstep”, sorry.

I have never adapted to censorship, which is what the new OG is all about it seems while claiming otherwise.

UB

Nope, there’s no censorship, we just respect each others and offer solutions but without saying mine is the best and the others BS, we let the OP chose freely the best … angeldevil|nullxnull

7 Likes

Proper defol will increase yield not hinder it
I stand by that statement

13 Likes

Never once have we said anything about free speech being a right here, honestly…

It’s the internet, this forum makes the rules, not some piece of paper important to countries… we are the country and continent here

You don’t like it, you are more than able to leave. But this is not, and will never be RIU… take your bullshit somewhere else

19 Likes

Holy crap…thank you. :triumph: If I were better with words, this might be what I would say!

7 Likes

Yeah he is quite the wordsmith ain’t he!
Good mod too
Poor fucking poster however , goes weeks without a pic :eggplant:

6 Likes

I’m a little surprised that it took over a month. :wink:

2 Likes

Man 20 years ago OUB was cool or so I remember, but this is just pretty gross. That he can treat others this way, in a public forum, is gross. It’s a forum where there is a record, like all online forums, which begs for more respect in tone and communication, not less. What a completely miserable old man he’s become. This tarnishes this new site, his attitude and behaviour.

Knowledge, yea, respect, that’s great, but the attitude is not only rude as hell, it’s pretty cringe too. He reads like a total megalomaniac. He leaves, he’s back, I mean… this is sort of just abusive in general isn’t it? Like if we were in person he’d be asked to leave man. Hell man if we were on zoom he’d be asked to leave. He should read the room, already.

I am genuinely interested in this subject, and since OG hates new threads for old topics, I might actually participate here, with fuckin’ pics and everything!. But no man, now I am wildly distracted with responding to his fucking misery.

Maybe it is kinda like a PhD in chemistry hanging around the high school chem lab because he really gets off on abusing others, but has to position it in terms of being “correct” so he can justify being nasty.

Some people’s kids man. A hug, a parent, or a prostitute man, that was hilarious. I know I invite abuse here, and I know he ignores this kind of thing, and I know he won’t change but man, what a nice guy, huh.

5 Likes

The hell there isn’t. There’s a narrative here.

There in lies the problem.

RIU banned me for my conservative views. Typical.

I’m a Trump supporter, does that bother you?

And now we have the old Gang Bang drill. :rofl:

Uncle Ben

So write him a letter telling him how your right to free speech was compromised on the internet.

Free speech is not absolute nor are you its champion.

Just tone down the rudeness by 20%

9 Likes

The only thing I called you was an old coot and I stand by it.

You have said that the narrative here doesn’t suit you and that we have no credibility. There are solutions to this problem.

4 Likes

No politics, damn. cool it or we’ll do it for you. peace

8 Likes