Defoliation vs No(little) defoliation

Discussing about removing leaves has never been so tumultuous, complicated and funky at a time :smile:

The trump-thing was just an obvious fly swatter tape.
@OldUncleBen, don’t test thickness of skins in public ! 90’s are over sir !

5 Likes

Honestly @moderators how long are we going to let this go on?
There’s no content here, and it’s just a flame war all the time. Either the thread, or the user needs to go. I thought this was under control after the ban, but that clearly didn’t change anything.

3 Likes

Nope. The problem lies with you, and your shit attitude towards your fellow growers. Take some time for self reflection, work on your compassion, try to put your self in other people’s shoes and leave the superiority complex at RIU. If you can’t you should probably find a new forum where people enjoy your “brand” of advice.

8 Likes

Omg lmao lmao lamo

Your even too toxic for RUI !!

GD man , gotta be proud you pissed off all the 12 year olds over there .

Your in over your head here , and your just wrong bro

:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Wtf you doing up at this hour @Kgrim ???

2 Likes

Dealing with a LOT of stress. Just rebuilt a $30k pair of doors a “former” employee fucked up royally, then the GC tells me yesterday that the opening is a different size than what the asshat had written down and saved in the server. Now, have to get new glass and rebuild them AGAIN!!!

4 Likes

Man that bites @Kgrim

1 Like

So you’ve got a few doors for sale cheap then?

4 Likes

You can HAVE the 1/2” glass, just come pick the junk up @Foreigner

2 Likes

I only deal in 3/4” glass.

Shitty deal you gotta redo it man. I hate doing the same work twice.

3 Likes

Just did a set close to these that were 3/4”.
Got guys on the other side of the shop working on triple laminated 1 5/8” for a “fruit” computer store for replacements, guy tried to drive his car thru them.

2 Likes

Your place or just an employee ??

1 Like

The only things I know about glass:
It is sharp.
It is made of sand.
My windows are poor quality and condensate drips into puddles on the floor.

1 Like

I’m the longest standing employee, and own a percentage. April 1st will be 23 years. Started as 2 guys with a couple 5 gallon buckets with tools, 2 screw guns, and a Ford storage van.
Now it’s 110,000 sq ft facility, 50 employees, and enough machinery to make anything anyone could ever want.

3 Likes

The funny thing is, I’ve been in the glass business for more than 30 years, and I’ve been injured more by tools and equipment than I have from glass. Did 8 years in a tempering plant, then my best friend called and said “I need your help” and that was 23 years ago.

2 Likes

Calm down lol there are 3 mods and are all old men that are in bed early and up early.

Back to Defol, everyone quit talking about doors and glass lol

8 Likes

Lmao

Too damn funny

Hey I have to admit

I defol

3 Likes

I have no problem stripping them down, plants didn’t mind one bit.

10 Likes

I defol… mostly for those big bushy girls… they never mind and actually enjoy not being bogged down by leaves, not to mention it helps keep from mold issues and less shaded leaves mean more leaves making food properly…

As long as you aren’t stripping it bare and expecting only buds to grow, Defol is alright when practiced correctly… kinda like an lst/hst

7 Likes

Good looking plant

2 Likes