Describe the first time you got high :)

My first time story sounds like a movie plot and idk if anyone would be interested in hearing it lol.

3 Likes

First time was a bit strange, I had no idea how to even smoke a cigarette, on a school trip to Paris, we had free time and my friends lit one up, they noticed I had no idea what I was doing and held me in a tight grip and another one pushed full force against my chest so that I would exhale, then they put the joint in my mouth. LOL
Coughed so hard I thought I was gonna pass out.
Felt like inhaling lava, the burning sensation in my throat was quite something.
Donā€™t remember much after that as alcohol was also involvedā€¦

Then later smoked a lot at a metal festival, hotboxed a tent.
I think it was some kinda skunk, I couldnā€™t stop laughing, never laughed so much in my life!!! I laughed so hard and for such extended periods of time I thought I was gonna choke. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Donā€™t be shy post and share bud :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My first time was when I was 13. I was in 7th grade and I had this buddy named Chandler. He came to school one day with a little sack of Mexican brick. Maybe 2-3 grams. He stole it from his moms boyfriend lol. Anyway, I wanted to try weed really badly at this point. I asked him what he would take for it as trade because I didnā€™t have any money. He said heā€™d trade some pills and Jack Daniels for it because he could sell the pills and get more than if he sold the weed. I didnā€™t have access to Jack Daniels but I had plenty of Moonshine in the house. My girlfriend at the time said she could get some Jack Daniels. So we had a plan. Heā€™d give me the weed and then the next day at school I would bring him the pills and my girlfriend would bring him the Jack D. So I get home with the weed and I go directly to my room and open it up. Looking back, it was honestly pretty decent mexi brick. It was lime green and had some frost to it. It smelled like lemon and spice. I had this corncob pipe I got on a trip to Cherokee North Carolina. I put some aluminum foil in the bowl and poked holes in it. I also had a zippo my dad gave to me. So I load the bowl and go to the garage. The first rip was magical. Besides the zippo lighter fluid taste, it was really earthy and sweet. 4 hits later and I started to feel it. I fell in love with cannabis right then. My anxiety was gone, my depression was gone, it was like I was a stick of butter on a hot sidewalk. Then I had to worry about the pills. Now, from the beginning, I knew I couldnā€™t get ā€œpainā€ pills. So I improvises. I got about 10 sleeping pills and made a dope baggie out of the corner of a sandwich bag and a hot flat head screwdriver. I called my girlfriend at the time and she said she already had a water bottle of Jack ready to go. So I got some munchies, took a shower and went to bed. The next morning I gave him the pills on the bus. I remember vividly that it was Friday the 13th and my bus number was bus 26 like Jeepers Creepers lol. Our bus broke down so bus 47 came and picked us up. We got to school late and we just went to class and I noticed my girlfriend wasnā€™t in class. I heard from some classmates that she was passing around the Jack Daniels on the bleachers and got snitched on. So she was gone. She held it down though, she didnā€™t snitch us out. But about 30 minutes later, the principle comes over the intercom and told us to open all of our bags and put them in our desks and stand in the hallway. Everyone did and as I was standing there, I thought ā€œthis is because of me. Chandler got got, I just know he didā€. I was in the clear because I didnā€™t have anything on me. But 20 minutes later the principle walks through the door and points at me ā€œMr. Atlas, come with meā€ I was like fuuuuuck. I was walking with him up the hallway and I seen Chandler sitting in front of the office crying his eyes out. I knew right then he spilled the beans. I got searched and they didnā€™t find anything. I told them I was innocent and they donā€™t have any proof other than what Chandler said and you canā€™t go by hear say. But they sent us both to alternative school for 3 months. Shit was tight though. Everyone in there was stoners lol. All my girlfriend got was out of school suspension for 2 weeks. She broke up with me after that. And thatā€™s the long ass story of my first time smoking weed.

5 Likes

I canā€™t remember the first time I got high so obviously it must have been some good shit :rofl:

4 Likes

First hit I was a freshman in HS, I said to myself this is it, this will be my drug of choiceā€¦after that first hit I made it my mission to buy the best weed around Chicagoland areaā€¦Now, I grow some of the best weed in my areaā€¦

4 Likes

First time for me was when I had just turned 16. Iā€™d smoked cigarettes and drank etc but had yet to try herb. One night when I was hanging out with some friends I traded my extremely high buddy who had the munchies a sandwich for a joint! A couple days later I took the joint with a couple other friends down to the state beach near where we lived and we smoked it in the bathroom :laughing: I remember how hard it was to navigate and thinking that the sidewalk was bouncing up and down. We were all rolling around with laughter. The munchies set in so we went and got pancakes :yum:

4 Likes

I canā€™t believe your pals basically reverse-bagpiped you to force feed you smoke, thatā€™s so wild

Edit: reverse shottie? Smokeboarding?

4 Likes

Me and two of my buddies had a bag of fucking brown weed crumbs, no idea where we got it. Somebody came up with a pack of ZigZags, again I donā€™t know where from. We skinned it up (poorly) behind the library haha. My buddy lights it up, takes a rip, exhales. As soon as I smelled the smoke my first thought was ā€fucker, my dad smells like this 24-7ā€ haha. We passed the joint around till we burned our lips, prolly smoke more paper than herb. Got a tiny buzz and lots of paranoia, but the fuse was lit and Iā€™ve never looked back! That was the 6th grade.

5 Likes

Ummmm :joy:!

Holy shit lolā€¦ the first time I got high was with my 2 best friends. I scored some brick regos weed from a guy I knew at school. We rolled into a jointā€¦ barelyā€¦ and omg it was on from there :joy:!

Like minutes after hitting it we were dying laughing. We happened to be next to a hill and we ended up literally rolling down the hill laughing out asses off. Jesusā€¦

And basically the rest of the night was laughing at anything and everything possible. It was crazy lol. Good timesā€¦ oh and eating like 2 pounds of food eachā€¦

3 Likes

LMAO plus 20

3 Likes

I can taste the harshness and burn in this picture

2 Likes

This sounds like an International school adventure! Lol

My first time had to be when I was 15 or so. I was hanging out with an older girl and she asked if I smoked. ā€œOf course I do,ā€ I responded as I pulled out my pack of Newports (in the crush proof box). She had already lit a blunt of mexi brick and passed it to me. I wasnā€™t about to ask any questions. I hit it a few times and passed it back to her. She hit it a few more times and then put it out for later. ā€œThis shits alright,ā€ she remarked rather unimpressed. Meanwhile, Iā€™m laying on my back on the hood of her car and my entire body has pins and needles. I feel so weightless that I might spin right off the hood and fly off into space but manage to say rather unconvincingly ā€œyeah, itā€™s okay!ā€

3 Likes