EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I’ve got a sudden urge to watch next movie now :laughing:

3 Likes

Hell have you seen “far out man” with Tommy chong? I like it almost as much as up in smoke

Edit- I do have to be honest and say my actual favorite stoner movie is Grandma’s Boy

3 Likes

I have all there movies on vhs including get out of my room so yep I’ve seen it a few times. Rae Dawn Chong :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh ya and her nip slip. . . Love it

When chong gets into his “roadie” semi truck and cleans off the dash, looks down and says “oh a roach” and then picks up a roach that made the up in smoke joint look like a pinner. Hahahaha I laughed for 5 minutes. Awesome comedy

3 Likes

My favourite is Next Movie. I laugh start to finish. Things are tough all over gets me also :rofl:
The car wash scene haha

2 Likes

Haven’t seen that one yet. Online movie downloads here we go!

1 Like

Nice dreams is excellent :rofl: if you’ve not seen it give it a try

2 Likes

I’ll download that one too now haha

1 Like

As the devil’s are due to be harvested soon I decided to get the microscope out and check the trichomes. Mostly cloudy with a few clear and a few amber. I’m thinking one more week and I’ll cut them down. Thoughts??

10 Likes

what’s the purple you have going on in that shot there?

1 Like

It may be the blurple lights but the buds do have a bit of purple colour to them in places. The lights will go off soon so I’ll see if I can get a better microscope picture and see if it’s reproduced.

1 Like

I hope they purple up more in the next week or so

12 Likes

Lol that’s like bringing up religion around here hahahaha it’s all in your preference brotha I like to wait til the calyxes swell trichomes 20%+ Amber and pretty much until it’s dead on the vine

1 Like

I have 3 white widow autos in the tent also and the one in DWC it taking over the entire tent. Once the devil’s are harvested I can move the bubbler into the centre and let it do its thing scroging her as she grows. One good thing is she eventually started flowering now so it hasn’t reverted back to photoperiod.

2 Likes

yea I an really on the fence to use organic soil or hydro due to my brain injury 1 mix up in hydro plants or dead soil slow growth but I think better chance to make to harvest.

1 Like

Hydro is the way forward. Bubble buckets. Any mistakes or errors can easily be corrected just by emptying out the rez. Its a lot more forgiving than soil. I’m sorry to hear about your brain injury treedawg. I have my own condition but nowhere near as serious as what your dealing with but it’s enough that I’m unable to work my trade now so I have to grow my own instead of buying it. I’m UK also so no medical cards or dispensaries available to us over here. Only thing we can get for having cannabis is a jail term.

3 Likes

I’ve managed to climb to the back of the tent where the DWC is situated and managed to trim this from near the bottom of one of the main branches.

Does it look normal?? It’s mega sticky with resin but doesn’t look at all like her sisters growing in soil.

5 Likes

End of week 9
Devils will be getting the chop on Wednesday. They will be around 75 days from seed.
The widows are supposed to have the same time frame but they will easily go an extra month.

Devil xxl

The white widows

Been flushing the Devils for the past week. The leaves are not dying off like I was expecting but the trichs are showing mainly cloudy with a few amber here and there.

My outdoor devil growing fast and loving the weather we having here in the uk.

Bag seed 1

Bag seed 2 seems like she recovering although really slowly.

I have a slight problem with the DWC.
I have a devil and a widow sharing the rez as I assumed they would finish around the same time. When I chop the devil and leave part of it growing with a few buds still on it will it survive long enough without the roots rotting for me to finish the widow as I doubt I’ll be able to separate the roots?

Note too myself. Don’t use vitalink nutrients in DWC as if I got root rot I’d not be able to tell.

8 Likes

End of week 10.
Timber… the devil’s are coming down tonight.

The devil’s in soil. They had a 10 day flush.

Devil in DWC. Shares rez with widow so I dropped the nutrients right down to 400ppm for a week as didn’t want to starve the widow.

White widow auto in soil are getting as big as the one in DWC. Starting to frost up. Still anougher month or so to go I think.

Widow in DWC. She eventually flowered on her own so just a late bloomer.

Outdoor devil xxl auto. Hoping on her finishing around same time as the indoor widows.

Outdoor bag seed 1. She’s a girl :blush:

Outdoor bag seed 2. She’s a dwarf I’m thinking as no change at all in weeks.

Just for fun a few sunflowers that get a liberal feeding if there is nutrients left over after feeding my outside girls. They seem to love it.

9 Likes

End of week 11

The devil xxls got the chop on monday so about 78 days seed to harvest. The room temperature and humidity in the room is perfect for a nice slow dry. Ignore the box. I was just popping them in it until I’d finished wet trimming them.

Some thrichome shots from the devils

Once dried I’ll weigh them but it’s looking like around 8 - 10 Oz when dry.

The widows still have a long way to go. Supposedly 65 days seed to harvest :rofl: its going to be 14 weeks minimum by the look of it.

2 widows in soil

Widow in DWC aka The beast. I’ve had to fit my scrog net this late on to try and control her height. Not ideal but now all bud sites are getting equal amounts of light. I’m now also able to control the nutrient ppm levels as she’s in the bubbler on her own.

My outdoor devil I’ve done a little bit training by bending her stems so they get more sun.

Outdoor bag seed 1 (unknown indica) is starting to take off. Come the end of summer when the days are shorter and she starts to flower I’m gonna struggle to control her stretch.

My outdoor bag seed 2 hasn’t changed at all so I’ve not bothered with photos. Just feeding her straight water to see if she decides to change her mind and start growing.

12 Likes