Dingy's Organic Garden

the second tent has 5 weeks of flora. They were all female, but 2 caught my attention and practically in that order.

besides being more resinous than all, resistant to heat, what is here is very interesting as it easily exceeds 30°C or 86°F

my second plant is all of this, this plant from the beginning showed itself to be fast growing, I even thought it could be male, as it had all the characteristics for that, it was the biggest of all, with well-spaced branches. but it is a beautiful female, this one did not resin as much as the other, in a femenized flower project, it would revert plant 2 to generate pollen and fertilize the plant. It would be interesting to do that. but I have not yet been successful in preparing colloidal silver.

1 Like

The third greenhouse is the super lemon haze X pinaaple OG. From what I can tell we have 1 male already detected, with all the characteristics mentioned above, larger plant, lots of spacing between the branches

When I was checking the possible males I found another one with the same characteristics; largest plant; greater spacing between branches

of the 6 plants ;
2 males,
2 females and
2 I’m in doubt, but the feeling is that
this one will be 50, 50 .

3 Likes

Let’s get to the updates. It would be nice to update daily but sometimes there is no time. I already take notice for this facility

Forbbiden fruit

I had a small accident when lifting the LED. it fell on the girls, some of them were burned by the LED. This little dot is LED burns. This was the one that suffered the least, some broke things, others I had

to patch them up but it worked, I saved a top bud

4 Likes

Now let’s go to another tent where the super lemon haze 'X pinnaple og

This was the one that had the most resin. I should have taken her clone. however, it was the smallest of all and was not developing properly, few branches

4 Likes

These took a little bit of work. They show symptoms of hunger, it seems that super soil was not enough for her, I believe the mistake was not having maintained the soil better. however, another that became smaller does not present as much hunger symptoms

3 Likes

They look beautiful, man. One of them looks like it got snowed on. :star_struck:

1 Like

thanks @Shanti-ri !
I really appreciate your comment and compliment bro.

1 Like

Tamo junto, man. :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like