Dingy's Organic Garden

Hello everyone, I come to share part of my experiences. I’m Brazilian, it’s still criminalized to be a cannabis gardener here.
Here’s a little of what I have, there are 2 tents of 80x80x170
2 240w quantum boards in each tent.
I have a small tent for clones and germination, with 2 led lamps of 18w each

I’m currently using 3.5 gallon pots. I’m setting up 3 tiers of 30 gallon grow.
In this cycle I’m taking
4 moby dick
4 cafe racers
1 coffee, and a moby I will reverse sex using colloidal silver.
And cross everyone with everyone. let’s see what happens

Plants have 20 more days of life after clones.
The bigger ones are a little older, they are 60 days old or so, they were the first cuts I made, and there was no space to bloom in the tent, 80x80 is little space for many plants. I plan to take 4 plants in the next cycles, instead of the 6 I have taken.

20 Likes

im gonna follow as see what happens

4 Likes

Count me in!

Love how you have packed them in there… Max Density :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Pulling up my chair sir and firing up a pipe! Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Hope it’s a great grow!

1 Like

Hail gardeners, how are you?
Thank you so much for the welcome, the support messages, thank you all!

But come on, I’ll show you how the little ones are today with 2 weeks and 4 days of vegetative

and inside the flora tent, we have 6 blooming, in the 7th week completed today

as you can see, I have some thrips attacking, but I have been doing preventive with vinegar and OHN from knf.

11 Likes

Very frosty…damn bugs, time for some lady bug weapons

3 Likes

hello guys, how are you?
Here we are, coming summer, temperatures above 90°F
follows the flora tent, walking to 21 days of flora. 3 week.

7 Likes

in the vega tent, i am taking 3 new strains, they are from a pollen chuckers, which i like a lot. I never had problems
Here they are
charming penelope, rich in cbd, would be a cbd royal with one more that now escapes my name,.
Here a d’gusta pine.
And a bangin ticket, with moby.!

Penelope.

the small germinated and a d’gusta pine
The left a little bigger than her, the penelope

And this is bangin ticket X moby

a clone, and a plant revegetating, are 1 cafe racer.
and the other moby
That’s all for today folks, see you in a few days, and thanks again everyone!

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Good harvest, beautiful, you got some great soil!
Any smoke/effect report?
Have you started anything new?

Hello @Rogue thanks!
I had a lot of problems last year, so I ended up not even posting, some unsatisfactory results, too much heat, a burned out light, some help that got in the way, in short, it was quite a year.

This year I started several races, but they didn’t work out very well.
I currently started a race with
power nap
and citrus flower, gifts from the @Tracker
they only have 3 weeks to live,
I have already transplanted them from the 500ml cup to a slightly larger pot, and in about 10 days, I will move them to the cultivation bed,

Here is an image with everything that is being carried out over the next few months.

Below is a full report Testers: Blueberry Diesel - #1333 by dingys

2 Likes

Thank you for the update and the report. I’ll be watching! :+1:

1 Like

4 Likes

how they grow in 15 days,
Not all of them are at the same pace, power nap is more at it slowly.

The citrus flowers have grown so much that the half dozen leaves are the size of the palm of my hand.

I turned them into 12x12 on Monday.
They were germinated on January 10th,
they stayed for more or less 15 in 500ml glasses, another 15 days in the small pots and close to 2 weeks in the final large pots,

2 Likes

After months of intense heat, easily reaching 38° it was difficult. but inside the tents it was 31 without air conditioning, there’s nothing to do.
Since yesterday we have been maintaining 28° inside the tents, this is a relief not only for me, but for some girls.
the power nap was the one that suffered the most. It didn’t develop properly. became small. I managed to take 3 small branches from it, I hope their clones live.

my soil is organic, the watering levels are at their ok levels, the fan is not directed directly at the powe nap, but could the wind have caused these cat claws?

the citrus flowers, 2 were males, at that moment I didn’t want to make seeds. So I took 2 clones of the female, I hope they live, and the 2 males I took 1 clone of each so in the future I can make some f2s citrus flower of @Tracker

6 Likes

Salve irmão!parabéns pelo diário!calor não é fácil nem tb sofro por aqui com o calor e a humildade alta no verão!tamo junto e boa sorte aí no novo ciclo!!!

2 Likes

This is the 6th week of flora, everything is flowing. power nap seems dense despite having bud, they are very fat, dense and resinous

the citrus flower, managed to train it, leaving it with long branches and several sprouts that will initially yield a lot

3 Likes