Dino Party's Giant Fucking Mess

Woop woop. Glad to see you Dino :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @dinopartychucks!

4 Likes

Welcome! I’ve been eyeing the Moonijuana (Cherry Moonshine x Apollo Blues)
Also looking at Nyx; Bringer of Sleep and Death (Siouxsie X Black Light Bubba)
Nice descriptions and pictures :fire:

6 Likes

@dinopartychucks welcome to OG.
I’m sure I remember your posts from RIU frequenting the Bodhi thread.

Looking forward to seeing your grows, and also your “strange Art”.
I’m an artist myself, and love to see other people’s creations.

:v:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG dude!! Look forward to watching the thread!

3 Likes

I have the chocolate fire cookies !
Welcome I ditched that place years ago lol

4 Likes

I welcome @dinopartychucks been watching your grind for a little bit on IG, glad to see you here in OG :heart::v:t2:

6 Likes

Dino I want you to know that I’m putting those slaps all over town here for the heads that know, I will spread the gospel of pretty okay genetics

8 Likes

@dinopartychucks
Hey buddy!
Good to see you here.
It was good to meet you this summer.
It was even better to smoke some of your weed. :exploding_head:

I really love your sense of humor, you are quite silly… :joy:
Anyway
See ya round the place.
Shag

@Kavman he has some pics of your Temple Flow on his IG page and he was askin’ about you and if you had an IG account.

6 Likes

@dinopartychucks nice to see you around. Kavman71 is my IG. Getting ready to do Flo x Temple Flo run with my old cut in the next free days. Hit me up would love to see em’.

7 Likes

They probably see that and think you’re into some really kinky shit. :rofl:

Welcome @dinopartychucks!
Takin myself a seat. Patiently waiting on a photo dump. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

daaaaaaaaang! quite the warm welcome from y’all, thank you!

Trying to figure out my password so I can log on mobile and start dumping some pics, I dont got many saved on this here laptop. I’m gonna get on that here today.

edit: just scrolled all the way up, lots of names I recognize! looking forward to getting to hash it up with yall again.

18 Likes

That makes sense.

I have to have my phone save all my passwords, or I would be screwed and have to make new accounts all the time haha :joy: damn stoner brain.

5 Likes

lol yeah its auto saved on my computer so I havent had to think about it in years (since i guess I signed up for here back in like 2020 originally)

5 Likes

I’m in! Here’s a quick pic of some Celestial Select I’m peeking through (moonijuana x midsicle) to try and find a nice cherry chemmy lady to reverse. Structure on her ain’t bad but there’s another one I got my eye on further back in the tent. Anyways heres a quick pic, I’ll get to dumpin’ here in a bit.

So the lineage is (cherry Moonshine X Apollo Blues) x (chem91 x gelato45)

20 Likes

@Kavman Hey good connecting with ya again man, I’ll take some photos and get those in here in the next day or so. They’re all doing real well, SUPER strong stalks and branches, They were looking a bit like they just wanted to single cola, but once topped the branches really started to take off and look proper.

@shag Hey bubs, I had a great time hanging out and meeting you and everybody this summer and look forward to next year! I have a better idea of whats going on now so I can be more prepared next time. I felt like we almost didnt have enough weed, and If i was able to bring just another oz or two, than we might of all felt like we werent in danger of running out. (LOL).

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:
Our free weed table was overflowing no doubt.

4 Likes

heres one of the last nugs of Momojojo, probably 18 months old or so. NL2HP X Apollo Blues. Some super duper heavy stuff. I got a dude over on IG who raves about it, I’ll see if I can get a lil review from homeboy.

34 Likes

Is that a doll hand? Hahaha

10 Likes

Oh man those are some frosty looking nugs!

5 Likes