DJ short old world genetics blueberry

Love Flo too

4 Likes

good luck man. I hope we will see some pics of it here.

1 Like

Do you have f4 blueberry seeds? Or is all f4 blueberry clones at this point?

1 Like

We release mainly f5 seeds from f4 parents. Dj has p1 thru f, who knowsā€¦, but the original blueberry and flo are the same f5 stock since 98.

6 Likes

So the most recent f5 bb release is the same parents as 1998 bb? I heard DJ lost his bb male and had to pick a different one. Was that just a rumor?

4 Likes

Itā€™s the same male since 98. He worked with several companies before that, where they selected their own parents from his stock. Those males may be gone from those other companies. But not Djā€™s 98. Still rocking. People mix this up all the time. Heā€™s been at it for 50 years. Lots of projects with different people, were legality was a bit better than the U.S. at the time.

15 Likes

Cool, thanks for clarifying that Josh.

1 Like

I grew DJs F5 BB last season and I noticed 4 different phenos. Do you have a handle on how many different phenos there are for the F5 BB? Just curious.

1 Like

Could you elaborate? I havenā€™t seen much info on different phenos from the f5.

That looks awesome :fire:

I need to grab some of these F5s and check them out. Anyone grown out any of those Breeder Mix packs from him? Iā€™d love a nice blueberry plant. Been thinking of looking for some lighter more motivating smoke too and I remember Flo smoking like that, so maybe some of those as well.

4 Likes

Howdy @PatHealy, there are some mentions of a few of the different Breeders Choice Mixes up earlier in this topic. If you are in this topic and click the search icon, then click the tile for ā€œSearch this topicā€ and enter Breeders Choice in the search field a populated list of all the corresponding comments will show up.

I found many of the Breeders Choice Mix reviews here to be quite helpful. Going to test my tech savvyness, this may be a link to said detailed search query:

https://overgrow.com/search?context=topic&context_id=8527&q=Breeders%20Choice&skip_context=false

Much love

4 Likes

Awesome! Huge thanks! Link works and everything.

1 Like

Sweet, you bet! The blue lines are some of the most chill vibes. Straight to the heart chakra itā€™s like a truth serum for the soul. Much love

2 Likes

Definitely! Always loved the indica Blueberry smoke, but havenā€™t had it in ages. Iā€™m sure these would be fun to look through a pack of.

4 Likes

I did the r n d on the bcm 2. Reminded me a lot of the blueberry I first had around 95. There is more diversity in most of the bcm lines vs the original blueberry and 90s blues. But more of a hunt.

7 Likes

DJ Short Blueberry clone 10 days after final topping last night.

25 Likes

Not clones anymore, those be bushes!

6 Likes

I dig the full even canopy on those bushy beauties! Awesome planters and up pot style system you got going on. The plants look quite happy @ColeLennon, thanks for sharing the good vibes. Much love

4 Likes

Looking gorgeous man! Where did you source that clone?

3 Likes