Do you think this is the square root of 3000

Different genetics root differently. I have seen cuts root in water every time. I have seen cuts wilt and die in the same exact environment. Good luck, if there’s a will there is a way! :+1:

3 Likes

Why not, mi primo carnal? Inna what way ya used to cone?
Ya sabes: I only grow in soil&outdoor: how ya will clone if ya’ld grow the same, or can ya give me any advice?
Salud, n thanks ya for any info.

2 Likes

4 total 3 in a humidity dome 2 in soil 2 in water @MiG

3 Likes

The info is here for this case.

Amigo, aqui esta todo lo que ocupas saber de este caso. Si en el futuro vas hacer clones me mandas un p.m y con todo gusto te ayudo.

3 Likes

All the clones I had made in total approximately four of them I put in a humidity dome and spray water at least three times a day I keep the lights on at least 18 hours per day and then I cut the light out at night so the plants could rest that way they don’t take up Too much light and taking up nutrients from the wateralso I’m not using any rooting hormone’s that speed up any growth for rootsfor growing plants they should take up to 10 days to two weeks to root but no guarantees you know i’ve cleaned a few marijuana plants before having said that I’ll try my hand again at routing a couple of 3 to 4 inch plants most were grown by me and I have a few other plants ready to be cloned

Under optimal conditions you will only want to spray the clones once. You don’t want to mist them Every day. You could spray water in the dome to raise humidity if needed.

1 Like

I’m going to try to keep humidity up tomorrow at 100%

And by That I mean 100% humidity there is no heat mats in the involved where you heat up the bottom of your humidity dome in order for you to keep a temperature that is approximately 74 to 84° depending on What temperature do you keep your plans at

1 Like

@Viva_Mexico i’m all out of likes for the day bro !!
Ha Ha

1 Like

Remove excess branching from the middle of the plant. Then yeah, everything else…

I planned on taking them 3 to 4 inches as far as I know I’m not sure I’ve never done cloning in water before hopefully there’s not too much lights on them cutting the lights off for at least seven hours per day leaves me with at least 18 hours of lights per day that you can use to 24 hours in the day mine is the six hours +18 equals 24

1 Like

You got it figured out man! Great!

If you need a heat mat I can FedEx you one next week.

Cool bro send it to me FedEx or DHL and in fact so I pry won’t need it I’m running a reservoir at the bottom it’s full of water at the moment I got it filled with nutrients you can actually see the plants taking up nutrients already from the New growth as you can see here

1 Like

The answers 42…

1 Like

Of course that the answer to life the universe and everything so says the super computer

1 Like

Boom roots 100% in straight coco coir.

This goes outside for veg.

5 Likes