Doc D cannabis seeds

That’s interesting about Archive. Really shitty, but interesting nonetheless. It could maybe bode well for the crosses that Doc D is making, though. If Archive is constantly “refreshing” their “clones,” maybe it’s possible that Doc got one of the newer (or older) “clone-onlys” like the Rudeboi etc and is using those for his crosses. He did tell me that the Sour Diesel he’s using, which is Archive’s, is the closest thing to real Sour Diesel he’s found. Either way, I won’t be buying any Archive gear haha.

Are you logging that? I feel like I haven’t seen you post in your log in a long time.

7 Likes

I haven’t documented these yet, I am growing them outdoor. I am way behind on my grow updates in my log, I will probably be catching up on smoke reports before I start posting new updates. For a while my indoor grow was just on autopilot with everything in veg, but I am starting to get more involved with it again and will be flowering again and making more seeds.

He did tell me that the Sour Diesel he’s using, which is Archive’s, is the closest thing to real Sour Diesel he’s found.

I’m really intrigued by their sour diesel and blueberry. I just don’t understand why they hide the fact that these are seed lines, not just a clone only.

Either way, I won’t be buying any Archive gear haha.

I’ll just stick to making my own gear with their clones haha
I definitely don’t support their seed business, the pricing is ridiculous especially when you consider that they are making a healthy profit from an already well funded legal business.

11 Likes

for the people discussing the bananastan (ethiopian banana x X18pakistani), here is my tester report on bodhi’s ethiopian banana x omg as well as some photos

11 Likes

Cool Doc hooked me up with both freebies.

17 Likes

I’m thinking that GG#4 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani is gonna be something special

3 Likes

Ahhhh, you got that Triangle/AfPak cross. I’ve been trying and trying to resist ordering those. Every night I go to bed thinking,”I’ll email him in the morning to see if they’re still available…” and then I wake up and I’m like,”No! Don’t do it!” I’m probably gonna break down and get them, though.

12 Likes

Grab em while they in the pre release faze.
Plus doc said the afpak male is getting a retirement party so might not be available in its current genetic make up in the future.
@minitiger

6 Likes

What he said. They’ll probably be gone for a while, and then $60 the next time you see them.

7 Likes

where can you get doc d’s seeds?

(is the payment less inconvenient than a money order like great lakes genetics?)

2 Likes

docdseeds@gmail He sends a mailer out the first of the month. Also, headies.

Cash only. I don’t know if that’s less or more inconvenient than a money order for you. I usually have at least a few hundred bucks on me, so it’s definitely easier than a money order, but I know some people don’t like putting cash in an envelope. I’ve never had an issue with him, though.

9 Likes

I’ve ordered from Doc several times now. Cash in a tracked, padded envelope. He’s always quick to respond, and very communicative about when your $ arrives and he’s sending a care package.

12 Likes

A Doc d smoke report sort of.lol
Ok so I rarely and really dont like doing smoke reports. Reason being is i have a high tolerance and will probably have someone underestimating what they bout to get into. And or giving something a less than stellar review when to most it would probably be good shit. So I just don’t say shit sometimes.
Which brings me to the Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 pungent pheno as I was calling it.
So I smoke some with a friend. And according to him the smell I describe as onions and garlic and meat he says actually smells like the butt of a particular cultivator of Mango if picked when it’s still green.
Now my friend was already fried when we lit up the Bandaid and he was like “damn I thought I was high but now I know I’m high”.
Now that’s (Bandaid) all he keeps talking about. Said he had to work later that day and was still high.
He might not have the tolerance I have but I know for a fact that he smokes a lot of people under. So if he says that it means something.

19 Likes

Labyrinth Seed Bank carries a couple of Doc D’s releases too. They currently take a couple electronic payment methods, if that’s what you’re searching for.

That said, if you trust the USPS not to lose your tracked package, obtaining seeds from Doc D is pretty easy.

8 Likes

That’s right, I knew there was another seed bank, couldn’t remember which one. I just looked at what they had (because of course I did, wouldn’t want to miss out on something haha), Deep Space Dream Bud and the Dragon Hammer. The Deep Space sounds really good, but I’m gonna skip them.

Because I broke down and am ordering those TK/AfPak seeds today. Pathetic…

15 Likes

Do it dude!! I wasn’t going to but I broke down and don’t regret it one bit lol package arrived today and those are the first ones hitting the soil!

6 Likes

Oh yeah, man, it’s done. Money got stuffed in an envelope and sent yesterday haha.

Log those seeds you’re gonna plant and tag me, if you don’t mind.

September 1, I’m planting some Bandaid Haze and Outer Limits. Got space for six more seeds, I’m thinking Freeborn’s Skycuddler Kush f3’s or Mandelbrot’s Royal Kush. Can’t decide yet. Anybody have any experience with the Skycuddler or the Royal?

11 Likes

Skycuddler absolutely throws down. That’s my vote for sure. It’s got the greasy resin, crazy nose, and a super vigorous and resilient line especially for an f3. Helped grow it on a farm I’m working at this summer and it was the winner out of a 12 strain hoophouse. Heard great things about the royal too, just never had the pleasure to see it on the vine

6 Likes

Okay, Skycuddler it is. I was already leaning towards that one anyway. Thanks, dude!

4 Likes

Isn’t the Mandelbrots royal like a f13 or something crazy. Supposedly a family heirloom? That sounds amazing.

3 Likes

Yeah, I think the pack I have is f10.

3 Likes