Doc D cannabis seeds

yes, doc d and doc’s dank are two different guys… both on different forms for years and started our seed companies around the same time… it’s confused people to no end. I’ve started to transition to Magic Spirit Seed Co to help clear things up going forward.

Bandaid Haze (Cuban Black Haze x a5 haze/thai) was a line originally created by my friend Bodhi in mid-late 2012. After running through a pack and a half I found a top shelf keeper. This cut was then sent back to bodhi for him to check out… he loved her and gave her the name Bandaid Haze… this is infamous Bandaid Haze 7 cut that gets rave reviews.

Over the years this line has been a labor of love. I’ve released a few versions with some beautiful plants to be found

Bandaid Haze F2

Bandaid Haze F3 #12

Bandaid Haze f3 #17

Bandaid Haze ix 1.0 (bandaid Haze f1 no.7 x bandaid haze f2)

Bandaid Haze ix 2.0 (bandaid haze f2 no.17 x a5 haze/thai bx)

Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 (bandaid haze f1 no.7 x bandaid haze f2)

Bandaid Haze ix 4 series

30 Likes

Peace @Doc.D yes I have heard this story and I must say that it is great to actually hear the story from the person who was involved at the time. So much of this CannaHistory has been made to be mysterious in nature in order to give those that are in the know or in the circle a legendary inhuman status. That being said, U as many others deserve the respect that comes with good hard work and dedication. So THANK U Doc D :fist:t6:
Also is there a way to acquire these beans from U or a bank that U deal with? U said the #7 was the one with the rave reviews. Any chance U have such around still or the beans of it?? Thanks for Ur time Ur response and the work U do. Stay safe be well and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

4 Likes

Well welcome @Doc.D… looking forward to you being around… what’s funny is these just popped up yesterday. Ass/afkansastan/×18 f2s, and hippyhashplant ×ass/afkansastan/×18.:v:t5:

16 Likes

Can’t believe first time i seen this. Great big warm welcome to @Doc.D you definitely have some fire in there. Tough call but i think its only fitting i try anything called yomama so i will be sending you an email today i hope its not to late. * Triangle Kush x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1)

• DragonSoul bodhi’s cut x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1)
  • Strawberry Milk bodhi’s cut x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1) i could go on but i have to stop somewhere. Peace
8 Likes

Thank you for reaching out to me!

i saw your email and sent you one back.

hope you have a super groovy day.

take care, d

7 Likes

@YoBigdaddy. You have VERY good taste!! The exact 3 I wanted to order!! Then funds got tight. Hope all 3 are fire and @Doc.D releases them in the future!!

4 Likes

@Doc.D Can I find beastie boy anywhere? Just want to run it because that band is one of those bands, ya know holds a special place such.

1 Like

@Joker Thank you, he didnt have the triangle kush left so i traded it for the mullom/oax cross and your close enough to me we should do something together with them? I Don’t have a problem sharing

2 Likes

Appreciate the offer, but I will be full for awhile. Been chasing anything with Bodhi’s Appy in the background. I think those testers will be fire so Doc will release them in the future.

1 Like

Gonna try and get some photos uploaded…

8 Likes

Does that mean it will be a backcross to the original male?

My a5 haze/Thai bx male is:

Bandaid haze f1 no.7 x a5 haze/Thai

Or

Cuban Black Haze x a5 haze/Thai x a5 haze/Thai

While technically the male is a back-cross, he displayed some unique traits among his peers and was chosen for his stout structure, dense floral cluttering, early flowering onset, resin production and stress resistance.

51 Likes

that is a handsome looking male!

4 Likes

Man he looks awesome, did the colours start coming in during flower or could you see darker hies during veg already? would love to see a full length shot for the full structure if you have.

4 Likes

Hello all, (whats up Doc) 1st post for me. I was introduced to Docs gear about 1.5 years ago by my buddy who told me to check out Docs gear as he knows Doc and I have similar tastes. Well a year later, over 50 packs bought and finally getting to see the result. Amazing :clap:! Loving everything im seeing. Im looking through Cuban Black Haze/Apollo 11g x Headbanger, Black Energy, Bandaid Haze ix3, and a few others. Another spot has Blanco kush, outer limits, and a xpl others that are slipping my mind, getting germinated this week. Great germination in the 1st 4 packs, 100 % in less then 36 hrs on most everything, healthy beans, super nice guy, hes very helpful answering questions and emails, amd has great prices on some very unique selections. Ill be working with his gear for a very long time. Ill try to get some pics up for everyone in next cpl days.
Talk to ya Sunday Doc,
Headie

17 Likes

I’ve known Doc for a few years now, when one site closes another opens.
Just been lucky enough seem to get on the same site sooner or later.

You might loose track of folks from time to time but sooner or later, the roads do stop paralleling each other and do cross.

Your description of Doc , straight on.
Comacus another one to keep your eyes on.

14 Likes

Meh…I guess your ok too…:rofl::v:t5:

3 Likes

Whatchu talkin bout Jim

2 Likes

Who the hell is jim?..:rofl: idk why I just like poking at you rey.

2 Likes

Another sign of getting older, statements that begin with "idk why "
Lol

5 Likes