Doc D cannabis seeds

Swamp magic was a super cool line, unfortunately I retired my headbanger male in 2017 so won’t be able to make those again… my new Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) hybrid will be in the same vein, super OG kerosene hybrids. I’ll be dropping some Triangle Kush x Dragon energy hybrids soon.

I would recommend the Nigerian Rafiki (Nigerian Haze x a5 Haze/Thai bx) if you’re looking something to get you pulse racing… not a great choice if you have a heart condition or are anxiety prone.

29 Likes

Doc would love some extra details on the yo mama used in the pre releases compared to the A5 crosses and what would you suggest as a good long term user? Something that will work well as a good motivational sativa but won’t start tapering off after a couple days use. I like getting to know my strains long-term😁

10 Likes

In general, the beastie boy (yo mama! X bandaid haze f1) hybrids will be more refined in flowering time (10-13 weeks), resin production, and structure than my a5 haze/Thai bx hybrids. These will have a underlining sweetness compared to an underlining mop-water musky from the a5 haze/Thai bx male.

If potency is your highest priority I would recommend Nigerian Haze, Mullum/Oaxacan, Bandaid Haze, and White Haze hybrids. Their powerful effects shine throughout their progeny.

29 Likes

@Doc.D glad you saw fit to join us, bro

9 Likes

Great to see you here @Doc.D!!

5 Likes

Welcome @Doc.D!

6 Likes

@Doc.D , can you tell me more about bandaid haze? Specifically, do you think ill be able to find something similar to what i get regularly from washington heights? like you know, that church, incense, wet basement smell and taste?
Thanks for any insight you may have.

5 Likes

I’m excited to see the man @Doc.D on here! I sent payment for my first order to him. Of course being held up in USPS probably from all the fires out West and general Covid-ness.

Really excited to see how he does the pre-releases. Damn good deal! Thought I’d try a couple different dads at first.

1. Deep Space Dream Bud x beastie boy
  2. purple punch x afkansastan/x18
  3. White Haze (The White x Original Haze) x Dream Lotus
12 Likes

Welcome to OG @Doc.D! I have been on your mailing list for quite some time now, but I am always gifting/trading and growing so many cultivars, that some cultivars that intrigue me inevitably get lost in translation. That is probably for the best though, as I am currently running 30+ cultivars and constantly adding more. OG kerosene hybrids, huh? Please take all of my money now haha. On a serious note, I do have a couple of topics that I would hope for more information on:

1. Blue Triangle. Any information that you can share about this cultivar would be appreciated.

2. Expected flowering times on your Dream Lotus hybrids.

Thank you in advance for your time and the information. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

11 Likes

Thanks very much man😃

3 Likes

I’m from the PNW so I can’t verify this is the same as Washington heights…

I can say that the best BHIX plants will be musky basement funk with metallic undertones and will leave your house reeking like a church…

Due to the nature of in-crossing I recommend you pop at least a full pack to find your favorite genetic recombination.

17 Likes

Awesome!

Thanks for the support… can’t wait to see what you find :partying_face:

6 Likes

Blue Triangle was made by goat and monkey seed co… it’s a cross of Santa Cruz Blue Dream x Triangle Kush reversed. My selected cut was chosen for the powerful high and dense bud structure of TK with the best blueberry flavor. I tend to be disappointed by the strength of “blue” lines so figured I start things off right by selecting for power.

Dream lotus hybrids will vary depending on the mother used… I selected this male based his narrow leafs, robust structure, and heavy production.

BH7 x DL (12-14+)

Mullum/Oax x DL (11-13+)

Sour D x DL (10-12)

Blue Triangle x DL (9-11)

White Haze x DL (11-13+)

27 Likes

Welcome aboard! I was looking at some of your Sour D crosses because I am planning on doing a run of sour and crosses of sour. What is the origin of the Sour you use? Thanks!

3 Likes

Do you have thr BH1X in stock? I used to buy something called church in Washington Heights, NYC.

4 Likes

The current Sour D cut I run was sourced from Achive Portland… they don’t offer her often, but I highly recommend folks try this cut if they can.

9 Likes

I’m down to my last packs of the Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 (BHf1no.7 x a5 haze/Thai bx) .

My next (and possibly final) BH ix line using my ix 1.0 male will be available in the spring/summer of 2021.

12 Likes

I have also heard it called piff

3 Likes

Peace @monkeyman what part of the land U reside? I’m on east coast US and that term was used alot around here years ago.
Also a question @Doc.D Is this Bandaid Haze the same that was said to be name by Bodhi? I would like to get this to try, but can U or someone point me in the right direction to acquire. I see a listing on Strainly but it is a last resort if I can’t get them from source or at least a reputable bank.
Also, I am new to the cannabis news and history scene and didnt know who Doc D was becuz of another person who breeds has same name (Doc’s Dank seeds) and at first I thought U were 1 in the same. I am wrong right? DocD and DocDank are 2 different ppl? Apologies for the ignorance but I spent many years behind the wall and have only recently been able to really learn more history and such. Stay safe be well and grow hard.:fist:t6:
Peace

3 Likes

I am in the midwest now, but I used to be in a few rock bands and we toured a lot and I am pretty sure I heard it there. Take care.

3 Likes