Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

oh yes… I’ve been wanting this one. I love grape terps in weed and don’t have many grape strains. Really looking forward to these. !!!
thankyou so much @DougDawson !!! :smiley:

11 Likes

Thats a First @DougDawson, getting in the Front of Your Line-ups…
Bring on the PPP !
Thanks to you Doug

6 Likes

@SHSC-1

It definitely was lucky this round !
Congrats !! :tada::partying_face::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for a chance at that Paonia Purple Paralyzer that just sounds like a GR8 giveaway, way to start off the month of May! :partying_face::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congratulations @SHSC-1 for the win with the lucky #13 way to go!:partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

This is how I am starting the month of May, with my first attempt at brisket. Can’t wait until dinner.

40 Likes

Nice bark you formed there my man.

4 Likes

I make my own smoked pastrami with brisket about once a month.
It is one of my guilty pleasures in life.

that looks deliscious @DougDawson , very nice!!

6 Likes

Thanks. Darn thing took forever. That pic was after 11.5 hour smoke. Then into butcher paper for a few more hours. Took it off the grill at 2:30am and put in the over. It’s holding steady at 195f waiting for me to get off work. Will take it out and rest it for a couple hours before dinner. Probe moves through it like butter.

12 Likes

Nothing beats a slow cooked brisket, my grandad used to make one every other Sunday. Fantastic memories

4 Likes

Good BBQ food takes a long slow time to achieve the ultimate meal. Nicely done! :fire::man_cook::tophat:🪵:clap::facepunch::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Drooling!!!

3 Likes

Nice win @SHSC-1 …and way to utilize that new grill @DougDawson !

3 Likes

I’ve got a Boston Butt in the fridge that I will be smoking later this week. I know it’s not the healthiest food in the world to eat but at $.89 cents a pound and as delicious as it is it’s tough to pass it up when they put it on sale at the grocery store.

I’ve heard really positive reviews on the PPP so thought I would take a shot and sign up for this. Have a great week everyone.

7 Likes

Thanks for the million opportunities @DougDawson
You’re one hell of an OG!

4 Likes

I spent more than 1 summer swinging on the rope swing at Paonia Reservoir. Would have loved to have some PPP to go with it. Nice giveaway, thanks @DougDawson!

5 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks for a chance at these. That brisket looks delicious. Hope it came out great.
Yeah bbq always takes soo long but it’s so worth it. Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the shot at PPP @DougDawson !

2 Likes

Congrats @SHSC-1 and s big thank you @DougDawson for all you do for us!

Good luck to all​:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Nice avatar :+1:

2 Likes