DougDawson’s Fundraiser Auction for OG server fund

You can bid on lots. There is one seed pack in each lot. 10 seeds per pack. There will be a .5 ML bag of Paonia Purple Paralyzer pollen included in each lot for those who want it.

Items auctioned

Lot # Strain Seeds Highest Bidder Amount
#1 Bubba Kush 10 @brampie $75
#2 Bubba Kush 10 @Oldjoints $90
#3 Bubba Kush 10 @Bow4Buck $80
#4 Bubba Kush 10 @Jinglepot $91.33
#5 Bubba Kush 10 @JuniorB $90
#6 OG Cake 10 @brampie $75
#7 OG Cake 10 @50State $50
#8 OG Cake 10 @anon20530495 $50
#9 OG Cake 10 @WubbaLubbaDubDub $50
#10 OG Cake 10 @Neb $50
#11 Sour Pineapple 10 @Shaggy450r $75
#12 Sour Pineapple 10 @NorthNorthNugs $65
#13 60 Day Blueberry Auto 10 @Pigeonman $45
#14 60 Day Blueberry Auto 10 @firehead $45
#15 60 Day Blueberry Auto 10 @WubbaLubbaDubDub $50
#16 60 Day Blueberry Auto 10 @OldSchoolNewKid $40
#17 Blue Cookies 10 @Misterbee $90
#18 Blue Cookies 10 @rooted $60
#19 Blue Cookies 10 @MTL $35
#20 Blue Cookies 10 @Yetigrows $35

Auction rules

• Each lot will be sold to highest bidder.

• You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.

• When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.

• :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.

• Bidding starts at 10 USD. Minimal bid increment is 5 USD.

• Auction will end on 2021-06-13T21:00:00Z.
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin (address will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to highest bidders).

• :package: Shipping is not included in the bid and will be added to highest bid.

• :us: tracked shipping for $15,
    • :canada: tracked shipping $12,
    • :globe_with_meridians: rest of the world (not tracked) shipping $5
    • Alternatively: Untracked in card with coin flips option available for US and Canada for $3.
  • These will ship from Canada. Seeds will be shipped after your donation is received.

These strains all come from Mark on Strainly so you can expect good quality and high germ rates. The strains are as follows.

Strain descriptions

Bubba Kush

Bubba Kush

Indica THC: 27%

If you’re craving a sweet smoke that leaves you relaxed, then Bubba Kush is for you. The genetic history of this strain can be traced back to the Hindu Kush mountains; however, its complete history is almost unknown due to poor documentation. Bubba Kush is 100% indica, so you can anticipate a relaxing body high that will leave you couch locked. Many patients prefer this strain due to its ability to alleviate insomnia, depression, stress, and/or ADD/ADHD. Although Bubba Kush can relieve many ailments, it is not a daytime strain; that is unless you plan on sleeping your day away. Upon smoking, you will be introduced to an earthy and sweet taste accompanied by a piney scent. Bubba Kush has vivid green and purple buds that are coated in amber hairs. The abundance of trichomes makes this strain almost as sticky as bubblegum itself.

• Varietal type: IBL (in-bred line)
  • Flowering: <60 days
  • Yield: High
  • Height: Low
  • Indoor / Outdoor:
    • Indoor
    • Outdoor
  • Climate:
    • Hot
    • Temperate
    • Cool
  • Indica cultivars: Bubba Kush

OG CAKE

OG_Cake
OG Kush x Wedding Cake

OG Cake is a mostly indica variety from Mad Scientist Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±60 days) and outdoors. Mad Scientist Genetics’ OG Cake is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.

• indica/sativa: 80 %indica/20% sativa
  • flowering time:56-63 days
  • yield:medium/heavy
  • height:medium/bushy
  • 25.53%thc
  • Varietal type: Hybrid
  • Flowering: 60 - 70 days
  • Height: Medium
  • Indoor / Outdoor:
    • Indoor
    • Outdoor
  • Climate:
    • Hot
    • Temperate
    • Cool

Sour Pineapple

Sour Pineapple

This is a monster. It gets big sticky resin covered colas all over it when topped and trained. The terpenes are amazing on this strain! The smoke is mellow and relaxing but up enough to smoke during daylight hours. It finishes early to mid October outdoors.

• Varietal type: Hybrid
  • Height: Tall
  • Indoor / Outdoor:
    • Indoor
    • Outdoor
  • Climate:
    • Hot
    • Temperate
    • Cool
  • Hybrid cultivars: Pineapple Kush

Blue Cookies

BlueCookies

Blue Cookies - Started out with a three finger Girl Scout Cookies clone and added Blue God pollen, then back-crossed it to make a bigger heavier bud with that same sweet floral smell. This is a high quality, high yield plant!

• Varietal type: BX (back-crossed)
  • Height: Tall
  • Indoor / Outdoor:
    • Indoor
    • Outdoor
  • Climate:
    • Hot
    • Temperate
    • Cool
38 Likes

Good stuff! Thanks for the offering Doug.
Lot #8: $50

4 Likes

10 and 11, $20

3 Likes

Lot 1 and 6 20

2 Likes

Lot 16 $20

That wiki edit kind of scary

4 Likes

Lot #2 for $20.00.

2 Likes

lot #20 Blue Cookies

$20

there is an older strain called OG Cake by Mad Scientist
just saying
O.G. Cake (Cheese Cake x Bird Dawg O.G.) (Mad Scientist)

5 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson ! Server love with the beans!

2 Likes

Should I edit the original post with my bid?

1 Like

NP … It’s done :wink:

6 Likes

Yup! I went back and lo & behold! There I am!
Thanks man!

1 Like

Lot 12 - $20

I don’t know why but I tried to update my name in the wiki and it didn’t work…

I think this is a great way to keep this forum going. It makes it a little easier to give back to this community’s generosity. I know when I first came to OG, I had a tiny stash of seeds, and was very protective of them, not knowing when I would be able to get some more! I do not have that problem anymore. I have so many beans now, I can be choosy about what I grow this time. In less than a year. I love this place.
So come on, peeps! Step up and show OG that you appreciate it. Bid away.
Ok, off my stool! Back to work.

9 Likes

I think it is being done after you make a bid.

1 Like

Lot 12 - $20

1 Like

Yeah sorry guys but a couple work emergencies taking my time, I will try to keep things updated. Remember, it’s not just the seeds you are bidding on, it’s all for the server fund to keep this glorious place we all love running smooth and fast. Let’s show OG some love.

12 Likes

Lot #12 sour pineapple $30 @NorthNorthNugs @Oldtimerunderground
Lot #18 blue cookies $25

2 Likes

@rooted Lot 12 $50

@DougDawson

2 Likes