Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Has anyone had luck with pollen taking? I was always told how volatile it was and didn’t know if it would work when mailed around.

1 Like

Thanks for wishes me a happy birthday it was very nice of you.:clap::partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for acknowledging my birthday very nice of you to take a moment to do that​:clap::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice win @ix3u congratulations!!! And thanks alot @DougDawson :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

ps happy birhtday @OhNo555 and @LoveDaAutos

3 Likes

Yes it made it to the states viable.

6 Likes

Thanks @blowdout2269 for wish me well today on my 60 birthday never thought would make it this Far.
:+1::tada::clap::partying_face::sunglasses:

Thanks for giving me a holler on my birthday as it is nice you took the time to respond to me and @LoveDaAutos very OG of you.

2 Likes

Should I have missed thanking anyone yesterday and this morning for wishing me a happy birthday this is for the whole community and for all that acknowledgments me! :sunglasses:

This is the GREATEST COMMUNITY in the world :earth_americas: again thanks to all. :facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Happy 60th birthday Brother

9 Likes

Thanks for the birthday wish if I had all those beans 🫘 I could grow a field of DREAMS!:clap::facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

Happy birthday @OhNo555 and @LoveDaAutos

Hope you guys have a great day!

https://youtu.be/Y34jC4I1m70

1 Like

Thanks @yardgrazer for throwing all those ‘likes’ my way yesterday and today that was really nice of you. Like that unique avatar you use!:+1::clap::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for sending that 2 Chainz - Birthday Song to was cool as I listen to a wide variety of music and do like that guy!:+1::clap::facepunch::sunglasses:

1 Like

If yeah ever wanna do a trade I got the sour Grape collectors card …
The amount of times I’ve lost I’ll never win now haha send me a message if ya wanna !

1 Like

you are one of the most consistently nice ppl I’ve seen on og…you have a million and one supporters brother and 1 block is another’s man loss…youre as straight as they come and always wanting to help everyone else for nothing in return…I work the same way…good ppl never lose sleep…you gained the world today and lost one soul…bless you

6 Likes

So for the record, I checked, I still have 74 packs of Sour Grape seeds :wink:

29 Likes

Just a couple packs… Lol

1 Like

Lol.
I need one.
:thinking::sunglasses::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Just like @HollySun91 I think we all need one too

:smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: