Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Thanks DougDawson

2 Likes

Come on lucky :four_leaf_clover: #29 Daddy’s 60th Birthday :birthday: :wind_face:wish is for a win just today only! :crossed_fingers::tada::mailbox_with_mail:

4 Likes

Been waiting for you to pop in today @OhNo555 , happy birthday bud. You got a pack of Sour Grape F1s and collector card coming for your birthday gift so send me your info.

birthday

19 Likes

Wahoo :mailbox_with_mail::tada::comet::boom::partying_face::sunglasses: Doug you are truly the most generous thoughtful person. DUDE thanks a lot, was really hoping to win that today. I will either take my name down or they can go, should I win to someone who has not won a wiki every as that would be the right thing to do. Again thanks

6 Likes

we are at 3000Ft elevation already but there are mountains to the east of us (wells grey park area) and the rockies a little further.
To the west , the coastal range on the other side of the Fraser river.
This general area is called the Cariboo/Chilcotin and here is mostly ranch land and pine forest with lakes holding kokanee, rainbow, eastern brook trout, lake trout/char, burbot … no pike or walleye except way up north.

7 Likes

Cool bud, send me an addy. I am leaving work in 10 min but if you send in time I will print it off and get packed up with this week’s seeds.

7 Likes

Hell all I got on my birthday was a flat tire on the way to the doctors, a bird that must have been the size of a condor crapped on my jeep while in the doctors office, and then the electric bill was in the mailbox when I got home. At least this year my wife remembered my birthday.

11 Likes

I’ve never caught a burbot or char. The char are smaller fish with a tail similar to a bonefish which makes them very powerful fighters for their size? Or am I thinking of some other species?

2 Likes

This is awesome! @DougDawson More chances to win these seeds! :fire:

3 Likes

Pollen arrived safely, thanks Double D @DougDawson ! :+1: :+1:
&
Happy Birthday @LoveDaAutos ! :cake:

7 Likes

Got your Blue Kush Pollen today @DougDawson! Not from a give away but appreciate it none the less! Thanks Doug!

13 Likes

I know that part of BC. I spent some of my teenage years there. Lived in Cache Creek and 108 Mile. Its beautiful there and I miss it.
And yes the fishing is great!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to you as well what every day it was or is coming, all people’s Birthdays :birthday: matter.:partying_face::facepunch::clap::+1::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah, this is something to remember. Good advice too. I have a handful of people blocked. I don’t even remember why for most of them. Mostly just that they were people who I felt like I wouldn’t enjoy being around. I didn’t like their attitude or whatever.

Not saying they are bad people. They might be amazing people. The world takes/needs all types, but that doesn’t mean we are all going to get along. But by that same logic you don’t have to get upset if someone doesn’t want to be your friend. After all do you want to be everyone’s friend? Is there no one in the world you dislike?

3 Likes

Glad it made it @gonzo, happy growing bud.

Nice man, glad it made it. Hope it makes some fire for you.

Totally agree. Shutting down a person you don’t necessarily see eye to eye with is much better then waiting till it spills into an argument over something. Better to cut ties before there is any stress on either side :v:

5 Likes

Pollen came in; thanks! @DougDawson

13 Likes

Thank for another shot that that SG and card @DougDawson, you rock!
Congrats on the BK with card win @ix3u!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1::peace_symbol::heart:

5 Likes

Cool, glad it made it bud. Happy growing :v:

5 Likes

happy birthday

1 Like

Happy Birthday @OhNo555

2 Likes