2 Likes

oh nice! have fun

1 Like

Awwwwww hell yea skunk me.

2 Likes

Love me some funky flower :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Appreciate the chance man, thank you @DougDawson :pray:

1 Like

I appreciate the opportunity @DougDawson for a shot at the giveaway for Uncle Festers skunk #18 nice looking strain. :partying_face::clap::peace_symbol:

Congratulations @Piter on that win for Heri x Lui what a lucky dog you are. :clap::facepunch::+1::partying_face::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all, go #25 for a win!:partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thanks for more chances at these! @DougDawson

1 Like

Congrats @Piter !!!
And thanks @DougDawson for a round of fun!

Good luck to all!!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson

1 Like

LOVE the name! :rofl: fester thing

6 Likes

Congrats @Piter on the win. Thanks @DougDawson for the chance.

5 Likes

I’m down for some UFS as i gave all mine to a pretty girl in need…

Good luck all and thanks @DougDawson

5 Likes

Have fun at the show @DougDawson !! The things we do for our significant other smh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just teasing!! If anything, you’ll have a ace in your back pocket to use at a future date :blush::metal:

3 Likes

Yeah. While it’s not my genre, I will try to keep an open mind, lol. I guess if he was good enough for Batman :rofl:

3 Likes

@DougDawson is this the same uncle fester from way back in the day that wrote the book on making your own LSD? I’ve got a small collection of his books. Would be kind of neat if it was.

2 Likes

I almost purchased this one. Hope I win it instead! Thanks for this chance @DougDawson

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for the Opportunity…and Congrats @Piter on the earlier win!!

4 Likes

16 Likes

Have a great time!!

3 Likes

Late to the party as usual. But, I’m in! :crazy_face:
Congratulations on the win @Piter.
Thanks for the opportunity Doug. Have fun at the show! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Many thanks to all for your congrats!.
I will try to keep my seed addiction out for sometime :es: (I will try)
I am going to have many work this weeks, concentrating in my flowering ladies, that must be ‘mummys’. I hope that they survive the heat and give plenty of seeds to throw here. :grimacing:
Also doing a controller for lights, vent and watering based on arduino and taking most of my free time.

Anyway many thanks to all and to the generous people at Overgrow.

12 Likes