Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Has anyone grown out the RKS x White Widow?

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::champagne::balloon: to @Uprangewilly for the Blue Kush win with collector card.:+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for the chance! Feeling :four_leaf_clover: today as I got the #5 slot in both drawing! :partying_face::facepunch::+1::v::sunglasses:

Good luck :+1: to all, but GO lucky :four_leaf_clover: #5 for a :trophy: ! :partying_face::facepunch: :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

@dougdawson did the spring box blue kush come with collectors card?

4 Likes

Mine did :). I think all who signed up got one.

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson

Really appreciate it!

4 Likes

Yes, every pack of Blue Kush in the Spring box was supposed to have a collector card with it. I sent a card with each pack for distribution.

4 Likes

Congrats @Uprangewilly :sunglasses:

Thanks @DougDawson :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I put you on the call list. Not sure what I sent you but it’s out of my hands once I mail it unfortunately. Hopefully whatever you were sent arrives soon.

7 Likes

Much appreciated brother :blush:

4 Likes

@DougDawson thanks for the chance at the Blue Kush seeds pack.

regards,

3 Likes

Nice win @Uprangewilly :slightly_smiling_face:

Going for it again. Come on lucky 31!
Thanks Doug :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson

2 Likes

Good morning to all you dads, Happy Father’s Day I thought I would give an updated picture on the Purple Freaks.
These things are going to be monsters, already passing 6 ft.

26 Likes

Thanks and good morning @THCeed ! That plant is a monster! Nice work :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Are those photos or autos ? Looking great either way.

2 Likes

Going to be big!
And they look very healthy

1 Like

Thanks @ix3u
I have only done 2 auto strains in my life and they were just recent. 2 that I harvested were 8 and 12 inches. Not worth my time and effort and everything. I put the other strain in the garden and they started revegging but they are barely 2 feet. I doubt that I will ever do autos again. Not my thing.
This cross is with @DougDawson’s Purple Paonia Paralyzer X Freakshow. I am impressed so far.

12 Likes

Holy shitballs! I am so happy to see that you beat me to the punch on this one. I have been painstakingly gathering Freakshow pollen for the last few weeks. I have a few crosses in mind and PPP x Freakshow was one of them. I am watching with great interest…

5 Likes

Who was the daddy? I found that the male flowers did not drop much pollen at all. I almost hope that’s the case for all Freakshow because if not, that means I am working with some low quality DNA. I’m hopeful that this trait goes away once I introduce some outside genetics.

Have you experienced trouble gathering Freakshow pollen?

1 Like

Ok, our winner for the Blue Kush seeds and collector card is #44, @yousureyouwanna . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

19 Likes