Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Agreed! Gotten letters from dea saying siezed package nope it’s gone. Also know someone who was arrested because said package had signature delivery. Signing or going to pick up is admitting ownership. Not showing up it just gets destroyed.

2 Likes

8 or 9 years ago I ordered 500 seeds from Mr. Nice. For whatever reason it was sent registered mail and required a signature. I refused to sign and the mailman said well someone ordered it. I told him to go talk to that person or send it back and shut the door on him. I eventually got the seeds via regular mail.

2 Likes

Yep never have anything questionable require a signature that is admitting ownership and guilt.

1 Like

Sent many packs of pollen over many borders. Sent some all over the world, have not had any issues. It’s even easier than seeds as it takes up so little space in a card that it’s barely noticeable. You could even removed the zipper section on the baggie and use tape making it even flatter. You wouldn’t even feel it in a card than.

6 Likes

Ok, we have our winner for Swakhammer. It’s #20, @FeloniousMonk . Send me your info to collect your prize bud.

24 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616
tenor (3)

17 Likes

you rock, and happy to be in the shark waters
please add me if possible…

2 Likes

i hope to be able to help here with a comment

1 Like

You are added @GEMI-CONNECT616 and yes it helped, thanks.

3 Likes

Curious if dogs can detect pollen?

2 Likes

So let’s go a different direction today. I have some Thai x Caramel Cream fems called Mail Order Bride from @SativaKid that I will be offering up here. Sign up below for your chance at a 5 pack of these babies. Good luck.

1. @setgoals
  2. @420noob
  3. @Movement13
  4. @RadioWaves
  5. @Slammedsonoma420
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  7. @patsnumone
  8. @Andrane
  9. @missinbissin :canada:
  10. @CanuckistanPete
  11. @Uprangewilly
  12. @SEMOActivist :us:
  13. @BuckeyeBeanz
  14. @donuchee
  15. @blowdout2269
  16. @ShiskaberrySavior
  17. @Mrgreenthumb
  18. @Sbeanonnamellow
  19. @ChronicMcBudz
  20. @Zolorp :us:
  21. @STIGGY
  22. @Rogue
  23. @seeds2weeds
  24. @503BudMan
  25. @Cannaology
  26. @splinter7
  27. @Tao
  28. @Natea
  29. @freed111 :canada:
  30. @Sdoyle
  31. @Thats_bank
  32. @killabud
  33. @ix3u
  34. @6u3m
  35. @OhNo555 :us:
  36. @Big_Yeloe
  37. @duo :canada:
  38. @HealingHerb
  39. @THCeed
  40. @Dirtyskunkz
  41. @Illicitmango
  42. @LzBoy :canada:
  43. @djtrip
  44. @Frosty78
  45. @Kasper0909
  46. @yardgrazer
  47. @MotaMan
  48. @Kgrim
  49. @dingys
  50. @Piter :es:
  51. @hawkman
  52. @Uprangewilly
  53. @CocoaCoir
    Add more numbers as needed.
48 Likes

Actually kinda want to get my hand on this one! I haven’t seen @SativaKid in awhile. Thanks @DougDawson !

7 Likes

I can’t see that being an issue. While I am sure dog’s can smell pollen like many other things, I highly doubt they have been trained to. They are usually trained to pick up on specific drugs and such. Do different pollens smell different? I don’t really know. But I cannot see anyone taking the time and using the resources to have dogs sniff out pollen.

3 Likes

That was kinda what I was thinking too.

2 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson, No I could Not stay away.
To tasty sounding, again

3 Likes

Congrats @feloniousmonk and @dougdawson thanks for being you! You are pretty good at it.lol

4 Likes

Congratulations @FeloniousMonk! :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks again Doug. :+1:

On the pollen subject…
For the most part, they have quit even training canines to sniff for cannabis here in the states.

5 Likes

Can I send address here thanks. Mr @dougdawson

1 Like

16 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

No MF WAY!!!

:hammer::hammer::hammer: IT’S THE SWAKHAMMER!! KABOOM!! :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Was literally googling this one and thinking “damn that looks tasty”

You rock @DougDawson !!!

15 Likes