Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

That’s impossible, they are much harder to accumulate once you have a bunch. The first few are easy but the algorithm makes it much harder with each one. Besides, they don’t mean shit so I don’t pay much attention. Didn’t know how many I had till someone pointed it out here, lol

7 Likes

Like I had said, I haven’t counted em either, just seemed like a lot more :joy:. I know they don’t really mean anything.

2 Likes

uhuuruul, thank you so much @DougDawson or this award! I’m sending my info!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

These sound like theyre going to be amazing !

:v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the shot at these Doug. I sat yesterday’s drawing out but looking at the pedigree today changed my mind. Best of luck to everyone.

3 Likes

CONGRATS @dingys !!
Nice win!! :+1: :wink:

1 Like

That Swackhammer is a nice strain.
All of Danny’s strains are awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Picked up my card from the safe addy today! Thank you so much @DougDawson

I really don’t know how you find the time to do all this. You are an absolute beast.

IMG_0313

19 Likes

Glad they arrived safely, happy growing bud.

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s the pack I hope to win, at some point, right there! Major score! Ok @DougDawson you got me paying attention for the Sour Grape again.

4 Likes

Congratulations on the win @dingys!
Thank you @DougDawson. :+1:

@calman1955, you are on the wiki twice…again🤨
Sure hope you didn’t get your recent win that way bud.
Calling ya again @calman1955!

4 Likes

Have anyone posted for “give-a-ways” and when list is complete - you find that your name was delated ?

@DougDawson do you have any experience with sending pollen over the border?.
Didn’t know what happen if you open the mail next to an officer and trying to explain what is it :joy:

2 Likes

That’s easy, it’s a perfectly legal item to posses. There is no THC involved and no plant matter.
There are several types of pollen from several plants you can legally buy and have sent to you via the mail.

5 Likes

Shippipng or receiving pollen internationally from the US requires a phytosanitary certificate… If the mail gets inspected the inspector will sieze it and assume its drugs; good luck getting it back. They will send you a notice of seizure, with a number you can use to request a review of the findings, but if you don’t come forward and acknowledge that you were awaiting the package and ask them to review the contents they will destroy it.

5 Likes

Yep same as seeds, you lose the contents but unless you are stupid enough to try and claim it get in no trouble.

1 Like

If you live in an normal county and have a clean background yes.

Wrong county/state plus maybe already contact with anything in your life than you can get easily an nice visit at 6-7am with some officers who are even frustrated about daytime than you.

2 Likes

I’ve been to prison for cultivation, if I get a “visit” they damn well better have a warrant and something worth their time and efforts. Pollen or seeds in the mail isn’t. And they have to have proof that I ordered said pollen or seeds in order to convict. Anyone can send anyone anything in the mail. The burden lies with the person sending. And even than it would be costly for little or nothing to go after that person.

3 Likes

Trust me there enough shitty judges.

Spring 2 years ago they german border control decided to fuck the outdoor Grower who ordered at sensi seeds… 70.000 seeds, 5000 customers and in states like Bavaria some people got an visit.

Thank You @DougDawson ,thanks for keeping the good time Vibes. Only hipsters are good to go. ,thanks overgrowers…I’m pushing seventy some days are wishing yawl good health…

2 Likes