Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Can I jump in?

3 Likes

Post #6 is the wiki

2 Likes

Throw me on the list, sir! Be glad to be here. Always nice to see you doing your thang.

2 Likes

Amazing! Thank you so much, @DougDawson!

2 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG
It’s Dougs giveaway !
And I can’t post you up there, I won something a few days ago, so I can’t participate, but I’m still gonna watch the fun !
Head to… I think the 4th or 5th comment above and post your name. It’s a really nice combo up for grabs !

2 Likes

Many thanks @DougDawson for another giveaway!

Happy growings!

3 Likes

@HappyTrees23s , sorry I thought I was asking Doug o be put on, I musta been a Lil high😆
Oh I see now, hit the wring reply, lmao

3 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson. I guess my name got deleted from your list somehow, would it be possible to be added back on? Much appreciated.

3 Likes
  1. Wizzlez, if European members get to fish the pond…

Wait I didn’t do that right, did I?

2 Likes

@Wizzlez if Europeans are allowed entrance…

3 Likes

Pretty cool stuff @DougDawson
This fellow Ontarian is in.

Cheers

4 Likes

I fixed you up @Wizzlez, you are number 70.

3 Likes

Can I get in Doug ?

2 Likes

I’d love to sign up! @CerebralMeds

2 Likes

I’ve perused that thread (usually the next morning to clear the notification of new posts anymore) and will see a wiki mentioned sometimes. More times than not I’ve started scrolling looking for the wiki and given up before even finding it so this is accurate!

5 Likes

I guess 75 sign ups in 12 hours is the type of thing that happens when you CAN find the wiki

5 Likes

Lmao exactly. There were like three giveaways the other day just completely buried and forgotten in the free seed thread. It was a mad house :joy:

@PioneerValleyOG haha no worries brother.

1 Like

Hey Doug, nice to see you have your own space for your giveaways now , they always were some of the best in the FSFC thread imho lol

I’ll be popping in time to time and see what’s going on, it’s always good to see you around ! @DougDawson

Oh and I can be added to your call list when you have a moment, by chance ? Thanks!

4 Likes

Good stuff Doug! Thanks for being a true OG!

4 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity Doug

I don’t know how to add me to your list but I would like to :smiley:
@Mi-1000

1 Like