Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Hey :wave: So did you want to be signed up for the seed giveaway, or his Horn call list ?

If you want to get in on the giveaway, click this link.

Hit the same button icon you did to edit your last post.

Then add a number or find an empty number on the list.
Just like this
##.
Then hit space after the “.”
Then type @ and with no spaces after it, start typing in your user name.

You should see a list of names pop up. Click on your name.

Then go to the bottom where the “reply” button is usually located, and hit “Save Edit”
Then that’s it.

If it ever gives you a warning about an overwrite cancel anything you’ve done and back out of the edit completely.

Wait a few and try again.

5 Likes

Ok thank you @HappyTrees23s
I understand better :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Of course :grin:
And you did it :100:% correct haha :metal:

2 Likes

Am I too late to sign up?

1 Like

No, wiki near the top.

4 Likes

@DougDawson cool new thread !!!

thx !!!

1 Like

Thought it was a sign up for the BOG seeds. I have been so impressed with your BOG grows I took the time to find post 5 and learn. I’m pretty high so I hope you take that as high praise. Puns

5 Likes

Lol even in here it gets buried hahaha no wonder you made this move

3 Likes

Yeah. I moved to wikis to avoid too many posts but we keep getting “guess the number I am thinking” stuff and other stuff that just creates to many posts for a wiki to be useful. At least in here scrolling should be kept to a min. Also makes the FSFC thread less crowded for those throwing up giveaways. It’s a win, win.

7 Likes

@DougDawson is Master of the Beanage!
He gives away more than anyone else here. Granted, a lot are from other members, but Doug puts a lot in there of his own, as well.

4 Likes

indeed… keeping track of wikis is one thing but all the logistics behind the scene with sorting and packaging all the various co-ops, donation drives and seed giveaways… and apparently working a regular job too??? A hell of an asset to this community , that’s for sure.

9 Likes

Thanks everyone. And yes, I have a job, lol. Bank refused to trade mortgage payments for seeds :wink:

12 Likes

Have you ever considered selling seeds?

1 Like

Maybe you should move to a seed bank?

3 Likes

Nice pun there

1 Like

Slick word choices there

1 Like

I have been asked many times and I always say the same, not my thing. Seeds and pollen should be free. Don’t get me wrong, I am cool with folks selling seeds and if I was breeding I may sell some. But for me, its about getting good genetics into growers hands. I am paid in Karma. :v:

21 Likes

Ok folks, we have a winner for the Swakhammer. Looks like the first winner in my new thread is #8, congratulations @misterbee . Could not have picked a better guy to be the first winner in this new thread. Send me your info to collect your prize sir. Also received some Hawaiian Haze from you today so this is really perfect. Thanks.

36 Likes

Congratulations @misterbee !!!

Thanks @DougDawson for the giveaway. Watching thread for next lotto!

Happy growings!!

9 Likes