Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Thanks for another chance to win this beauty!! @DougDawson

3 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for all the chances.

2 Likes

What!?!? No Frankenstein???
I don’t have the Blue Moon Rocks or Blue Kush. The Blue Kush is OOP right?

1 Like

I have a Frankenstein card, the ones I showed are only from my repro’s. I have one of @CADMANs as well. That was his first. What do you mean by “Blue Kush is OOP?”

13 Likes

Congratulations, @Ftlob!! Happy bouncer Nice win!

Thank you again, @DougDawson, for another opportunity!

Good luck, everyone!

Perhaps lucky #35.

6 Likes

Out Of Print.
Ebay lingo.

I don’t have that one either.

3 Likes

LOL, I get it. Yes, they are out of print but I have a nice big box of them I will be doling out. Same goes for the Blue Moon Rocks.

11 Likes

Cool. I have not got into some of your drawings because of others needing beans more than I do. And I really don’t have anything going that I would want to dust for seed.
I do want those two cards tho to complete the available set. Of course the beans to go with.
Thanks for all you do Doug.

6 Likes

That is a gorgeous card. I really like it when they show a nice sample of the buds. Nice stuff. And the black background makes that bud really ‘Pop’!

5 Likes

Yeah, Blue Kush was the only one I bugged Cadman about. He came up with all sorts of ideas and I kept having him tweak stuff, lol. I was a bit of a pain in the ass but the end result is really cool IMO. Also amazing of him to put up with me. These are what I have on hand for BMR and BK.

30 Likes

Yes indeed. They are all quite nice. That Blue Kush stands out too. Since blue is my favorite color. Nice stuff brother. I will be looking for the contests.

2 Likes

@DougDawson thank you another roll of the dice!

2 Likes

I’ve been lurking-n-liking for the last day or two but I can’t resist another chance at this one… thanks for the opportunity, Doug.

2 Likes

Hola @DougDawson

I think you may need more Cards

Enjoy

Bare

3 Likes

LOL, I agree. These will go out with seeds and then who knows what will be next. But it will be cool :wink:

1 Like

This one sounds like a wild one, thanks for the chance at this one @DougDawson!!!

1 Like

Thanks Doug! :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations @Ftlob. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you,so grateful for the win ! Appreciate it @DougDawson !
Peace

2 Likes

:shamrock: Happy St. Patrick’s Day & TGIF!

Thanks for another shot at the Zacatecas Tribute x Congo….sounds lovely! :star_struck:

Good luck everyone. :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Morning OG. So the latest winner of the Zacatecas Tribute x Congo is #15, @CanuckistanPete . Send me your info to collect your prize bud. Congrats.

29 Likes