Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson
I think I would like this cross :tangerine:

2 Likes

I would very much like to be added to your call list. If you would please?

regards,

mike28086

2 Likes

Congratulations @Greenfingers & @Mrgreenthumb on a killer win! & a huge thankyou to @DougDawson for the chance to win these awesome varieties, I love vitamin c so orange sounds delicious :yum:

2 Likes

Hi Mr. @DougDawson I would like to be add many thanks

1 Like

Congrats @Mrgreenthumb !!

Thanks Doug for another chance for some of that sweet AO x Cali’O!!

3 Likes

I was on this list but guess got overwritten or something. Had to sign-up again……

4 Likes

Hope your new number hits friend.

4 Likes

I was thinking that I also had signed up for this list, at least once, then I realized a lot of people use this sign-up list as their base list. or, I for sure, positively…
got to take a smoke break.
that is all there is to it, no ifs ans or buts about it! this one’s gonna hurt! real, real bad!

regards,

1 Like

I’ve been there brother. And you’d be surprised. If my number comes up I’ll see if I can’t share the love and ease your pain lol. I missed out on a draw while at work and the winner blessed me, so just concentrate on the number 48 and do a bean dance.

Not saying skip the smoke break though. Definitely still do that.

Edit: Maybe I’m not reading your post correctly but it looks like you’re in the draw for the CaliO at #39 is that not the list you thought you missed out on?

3 Likes

@DougDawson Plz add me to the list if possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

And congrats @Mrgreenthumb and thANKS TO @DougDawson !!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the shot at some :tangerine: 🪴 :orange_heart:!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend! :hugs:

3 Likes

Hey there OG. So we have a winner for the AoCaliO seeds. It’s #24, @BudWhisperer . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize bud.

16 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909
tenor (3)

12 Likes

Id like to be on the call list if possible. Thank you.

1 Like

That’s so awesome! Thank You @DougDawson for the fantastic seed kindness!

4 Likes

Ok folks, so today let’s do something a little different. Today I offer up a pre-release of some BOG Blue Kush F2’s with a limited edition collector card. I have only sent out one pack of these so far so you can be one of the first to get them.
Blue Kush Card Blue Kush card back

1. @BudWhisperer
  2. @anonymous4289
  3. @amumayuk :canada:
  4. @patsnumone
  5. @Cannaology
  6. @mota
  7. @SHSC-1
  8. @A-Loc
  9. @Smooth
  10. @CanuckistanPete
  11. @FeloniousMonk
  12. @Ghgrower :us:
  13. @MonasticDank
  14. @Slammedsonoma420
  15. @CocoaCoir
  16. @Thats_bank
  17. @Oldjoints
  18. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  19. @potpotpot
  20. @Yetigrows
  21. @GCBudz
  22. @Tracker
  23. @CrunchBerries
  24. @DonGnosis :canada:
  25. @bizzaro :us:
  26. @Oldtimerunderground
  27. @blowdout2269 :us:
  28. @Greenfingers :us:
  29. @ShiskaberrySavior :canada:
  30. @Kronnkk
  31. @420noob
  32. @THCeed
  33. @tresbundles
  34. @Tuned :canada:
  35. @splinter7
  36. @mike28086 :us:
  37. @duo :canada:
  38. @Kavman :us:
  39. @Big_Yeloe
  40. @Piter :es:
  41. @BigMike55
  42. @Cubesmith
  43. @Kgrim
  44. @Hippiechik
  45. @Cartwright
  46. @Kasper0909
  47. @Natea
  48. @pharmerfil
  49. @Lady.Zandra63
  50. @Tripl3fastaction
  51. @cannaloop
  52. @Draig
  53. @MonsterDrank
  54. @Weednerd.Anthony
  55. @herojuana.tom
  56. @killabud
  57. @Bambam
  58. @gonzo
  59. @Sincitytoker
  60. @BirD
  61. @Tlander :thailand:
  62. @Abbbian
  63. @Habitt
  64. @Bobgrows
  65. @unomas :us:
  66. @ChronicMcBudz
  67. @BarefootAndBlazed :us:
  68. @Rabeats2093
  69. @Maddawg
  70. @carbon
  71. @pawsfodocaws
  72. @Illicitmango
  73. @Hapi
  74. @Green_Light
  75. @HumblePie420
  76. @jessethestoner
  77. @RadioWaves
  78. @Blackbeard
  79. @Tao
  80. @Ftlob
  81. @ChefDGreen
  82. @Spitfire
  83. @Icon
  84. @djtrip
  85. @m0sirys
  86. @KanehB
  87. @Groenevingers
  88. @BRMTreefarmer :us:
  89. @503BudMan
  90. @BuckeyeBeanz
    Add more numbers as needed.
67 Likes

The call list is usually to announce the starting of a New contest.
But sometimes the winner of a previous contest is posted at the same time.

2 Likes

AWESOME!!! Thanks for a shot a this Doug!

2 Likes

That’s a gorgeous card. Is it by Heliosphear ?
Thank you @DougDawson for a chance at these Blue goodies!

4 Likes