Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Ditto @Wizdom . :wink:

At least I’m not #1 anymore. Lol

Thanks for looking out for me @Piter . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson
appreciate you.

2 Likes

Ole Dougy Fresh coming in with the hot fire!

1 Like

Thanks Doug! :+1:

Congratulations @smooth. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Smooth on the win for that Sugar Ray strain! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol::ghost:

Thanks for a chance as always @DougDawson in your GR8 daily giveaways! :robot::partying_face::star_struck::facepunch::+1::wink::tada::sunglasses::peace_symbol::jack_o_lantern:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crossed_fingers::+1::facepunch::clap::four_leaf_clover::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol::smiling_imp:

6 Likes
3 Likes

Yes please.

Can only hope to win these. Thats some pretty beautiful info for that

And wow. Would look nice in the OG garden

Thank You @DougDawson !
I’ve grown the Hurkle used in the Mom of this and it’s a great mix of thc and cbd medication.

1 Like

@DougDawson IS THE MAN!!! WOOOOOOOOO

About to cross some FPOG, MOB, "Black Widow, and who knows what else!
Doug, do I just keep this in the freezer until I’m ready in a coue weeks?

14 Likes

I personally would…I’m not Doug tho…

Fridge would get you there tho personally I’d divvy it up into 4 packs then freeze what your not going to use right away. Then refrigerate what your going to use in a couple weeks.

1 Like

OK cool, I’ll bring the bag upstairs and try to divy it up. Any and all recommendations are welcome, I hope to start passing out a ton of these cross around Xmas/new years! I figure I’m about 3 weeks from pollinating.

1 Like

Whatever keeps you from going in and out of freezer or fridge multiple times. I personally drop a couple grains of rice in with each packet to keep moisture out too.

1 Like

Congrats on win @Smooth !
Thank you once again @DougDawson !
:v:

1 Like

Thank you @DougDawson

Nice. I put the pollen bag in a bag of rice.

1 Like

congrats @Smooth on your win! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @DougDawson for a chance onsome Swakhammer beans!

good luck @ all!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

best way to store pollen ? dark place ? frig ?

Fridge for short term, freezer for long term. If freezing, break into smaller packages so you only thaw what you need without disturbing the rest.

9 Likes

What about with seeds? Am i good to keep seeds in fridge for a few years or should i go freezer for anything over 1 year ?

1 Like