Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

Congratulations @Motaco great win!!!

Thanks @DougDawson for being Romuliticly awesome

1 Like

Thanks for the headsup :wink:

1 Like

Oh wow that’s and awesome give, but I am just not located close enough. unfortunately. I am North, North East-ish of Ottawa into Quebec Province. also tethered by how ever far my legs and or entry level e-scooter will take me. lol

1 Like

Ah shit buddy ! Well if you find an extra 10 batteries come on down . If you think about it ,it’s all down hill from there !

I like that too my wife is an ISH person . So your 2 hrs past Ottawa right ! Eh !

@amumayuk Why did you move me bro? You could have let me know, don’t like even numbers. Not very cool or neighborly. Where is the wiki etiquette?

1 Like

Moved me, too. I was number 7 now number 6. totally uncool.

1 Like

Easy there fellow OGers. I think this was a glitch in the Matrix here. If you look at the whole edit he signed up for #3 and it put him at #4. Not sure how that could happen but he didn’t move you two. The wiki shifted you both up one spot for some strange reason. It actually moved everyone except #1. You will notice when he signed up there was no #10 on the list on the right where as the list on the left shows a #10. Whatever that was caused the moving of folks. :v:

9 Likes

Thanks for the explanation @DougDawson, this just seems to happen to me a lot lately. I gamble quite a bit and don’t like even numbers at all, but I am happy I was not totally bump off. Don’t mean anything by it just want to keep reminding people to be careful.

2 Likes

Thanks Doug. It’s all good. When we get a glitch in the Wiki Matrix, that’s all there is to it.

3 Likes

Can’t we all just get Along… :laughing:
Aliens are moving shit around…

4 Likes

No worries gentlemen, just wanted to show that he didn’t do it on purpose. Was weird stuff happening with that edit which I cannot explain. Meh, gotta love wiki’s.

5 Likes

I had a very weird occurrence on the wiki for one of the CO-OP runs and was eventually clear of all allegations just this past fall run so I do understand. I just want people to understand that, should you do this on a CO-OP run there is no forgiveness and you will lose a chance for that strain. Thanks again @DougDawson its all good :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats @Motaco! :+1:t2:

Thanks again Doug. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s a little clearer if you look at the raw text view of edits; though even then, there can be errors, as we both well know. :roll_eyes: Number 4 got deleted, but since the forum software automatically puts it in numbered list format it simply moves everyone past 4 down a number to compensate and make it a nice orderly list again. I fixed it by adding number 4 back, so there’s an empty spot now… though probably not for long. :stuck_out_tongue: Already up to 60!

2 Likes

congrats @Motaco on your win!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @Doug!!!

good luck @ all! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

I catch the number 4
The winner number :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

OK, we have a winner for the Romulan seeds. It’s #42, @OnePassionateGrower. Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

17 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @Estacionsj @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman
tenor (3) .

14 Likes

Since so many are signing up I will do another pack of Romulan seeds today. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @Ris
  2. @mota
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @sunra108 :us:
  5. @JustANobody :us:
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  7. @IKEA22
  8. @Og619
  9. @anonymous4289
  10. @Movement13
  11. @Jpaul :us:
  12. @Sdd420