Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

I have no clue anymore. Fuck it I’ll just take myself out. If you see errors that I can’t see just correct them. This is getting annoying

3 Likes

Click little orange note pad and pen in top right corner of post. It will walk you through every edit. Takes some getting used to but once you understand it all makes sense
No hard feelings its just part of the game bro

5 Likes

Noooo bro, it doesn’t seem malicious on your part. Stay in the giveaways and keep signing up! It’ll get sorted. It’s all good. Much love

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @OhNo555 :hugs: WOW it’s me this time! HELL YEAH! :joy::joy::joy::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Thanks as always @DougDawson for the chance in your GR8 giveaway yesterday that I was fortunate enough to get a direct on target :dart: hit! I am staying out of todays and it looks :eyes: like a wise choice! :joy::joy::joy: :+1::facepunch::tada::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all that are in this one! :crossed_fingers::wink::four_leaf_clover::+1::tada::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::v:

17 Likes

Wtf @OhNo555! Nice win brotha. :slightly_smiling_face:
Yeah, stay in @SubzeroIceKold. We no you didn’t mean it. Doing from a mobile can be tricky. Plus, the wikis have had a weird delay sometimes lately. Best of luck bud! Btw, I got a bunch of Romulan, both from Doug, and the co-op(same seeds I think). I’d be very willing to make a trade. :grin:
Thank you Mr.Dawson.

5 Likes

should you have not seen this or not read it please do so, anyone not sure as to what to do this is a very good tool to help all that are new and for all that may need a refresher

Nothing meant by this just good general information to help all. :wink::v:

4 Likes

Congrats @OhNo555 !! Nice Win!! :boom: :boom: :boom:
Thanks yet again @DougDawson for another shot at these.

6 Likes

Thanks Bro :sunglasses: I am stoked for this one :point_up:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Congratulations, @OhNo555! Nice win!

Thank you, @DougDawson, for your seemingly never ending giveaways!

Good luck to all!

Me, I’m in with my definite all time favorite number, #27!

6 Likes

Thanks but buddy and good luck :four_leaf_clover: with the #27. GO @mota! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congrats @OhNo555! Thank you as always @DougDawson!

3 Likes

Super congrats! @OhNo555 :partying_face:

Thank you again! @DougDawson :v:

:seedling:

3 Likes

Grats @OhNo555 about time lol

2 Likes

Thank you again Doug!
:green_heart: :heart: :green_heart: :heart: :green_heart: :heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I was starting to feel that way, don’t think I have hit @DougDawson giveaway since this summer. :upside_down_face::hugs:

3 Likes

Nice win bud congrats!! Thanks for another chance at the Romulan @DougDawson :sunglasses::green_heart::guitar:

2 Likes

Woohoo Sugar Ray landed with a left hook.

7 Likes

I laughed out loud at this :joy:
You did it!!! :four_leaf_clover::v::sunglasses::four_leaf_clover::rainbow::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

congrats @OhNo555 on a nice catch! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @DougDawson for another shot at the romulan genetics!

good luck @all!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Good morning OG l…we have our latest winner for the Romulan seeds. It’s #28, @DEFSeeds. Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

24 Likes