Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

It’s out of control…the machines have taken over

3 Likes

I had the same issue too. I’ll wait and @DougDawson gives away plenty anyhow. Thx @DougDawson !!!

2 Likes

Damn, got jacked for spot 7.

1 Like

Ok, this is getting silly. Please slow down fellow OGers, wiki will be up until tomorrow so you got lots of time.

8 Likes

Looks like @ervasagrada got completely removed.

2 Likes

@Taxolotl
Please take a look at this bud.

2 Likes

I like you too @LzBoy

2 Likes

I haven’t been overwritten… Yet in a wiki… But learned very early in my OG life…

1. Don’t eff up a wiki…
  2. There’s a ton of time to get your name in…
  3. At least on Android, if u hit enter… And see red… Just delete, give it a few, try again… ( not sure about iOS or Windows)… And…
  4. Soon you will have so many beans from this community, the “Omg, must. Get into the wiki” rush will dicipate… Kinda :rofl:
    I can see where constantly getting overwritten can get annoying.
    But thank goodness this hobby teaches us patience. Cus daym do we ever need it :seedling::green_heart:
    Happy editing and growing growchacho’s
10 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson
appreciate you.

Blue Kush y’all
@FirstCavApache64 @Sodapop @JustANobody @BudWhisperer

7 Likes

Yeah first time using the editing, very sorry was unaware about the issues that can arise when multiple people edit at once I’ve famaliarised myself with the proper etiquette now, sorry again.

6 Likes

No way!!! I WON!!! That made my day.

10 Likes

No worries dude, we’ve all been there.

3 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks for the chance at winning Blue Kush!
I been hoping you do a giveaway with these seeds in it!
Thanks so much for all you do, and for the entire community. Much❤️!
:peace_symbol::lobster:

5 Likes

Good on ya for the lovely offer @DougDawson thx

Thank you DD!!

:herb: :seedling: :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @DougDawson!!!

congrats @MyrtleGrounds on your win! sura a nice catch :slight_smile: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @DougDawson :slight_smile: you rock as always!

good luck @ all!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

My ISS x BB has landed, thank you @DougDawson!

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners of recent! Many blessings @DougDawson for another Blue Kush giveaway. Much love

We have a winner for the Blue Kush. It’s #17, @Movement13. Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

19 Likes