Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

It’s BOG Sour Bubble crossed with BOG Blue Moon Rocks. I sent you a link with some strain info.

16 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG gave me my first win for a slap when he put me up it this past spring and I will never forget him for that one :point_up:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::star_struck::+1::facepunch::tada:

4 Likes

congrats @Originalweedman on your win!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @DougDawson !! :slight_smile:

good luck @all!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Sweet , this is awesome …Dropping these bad boys asap…

2 Likes

thanks a lot DD!!!
:v: :eyes: :seedling:

Cool man, drop some pics in this thread when you do.

4 Likes

IKR , LMAO ,This awesome

I ll be doing a journal … Are these regs???

Yes they are.

Sweet win @Originalweedman, blueberry is a favorite of mine as well and it pairs wonderfully with bubblegum. Those Blue Kush have so much potential within. I’m oh so very stoked for you. Top notch of you @DougDawson. You’re a thoughtful human. Awesome to see the #1 get selected for a win as well, it’s often neglected in the signups and it’s a number too. Much love

2 Likes

@Originalweedman. Congratulations! Nice win​:fire::fire::fire::trophy::trophy::trophy:

3 Likes

@Originalweedman Congratulation’s on the win!
I hope to get another chance to win them, they are special. I hope you find a real keeper in that pack. :+1::grin::+1:
:peace_symbol::lobster:

2 Likes

Sweet way to celebrate your one month anniversary ! Congrats. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DougDawson thank you for the chance at these great genetics. hope to get them and a collectable card to boot.

regards,

1 Like

Thx Crawfish , I ll be keeping a journal so I ll keep u posted if ur interested…

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, I didn t know much about the strain but after digging and info doug and others gave me makes me extremely excited to start these asap …

1 Like

thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson
appreciate you.

got larry bird’s #33 this time. (gotta win with a number like that…)

7 Likes

Congrats @Originalweedman. These are right up your alley!!!

1 Like

Thx brother and your right man, super excited to grow this strain…

Thanks for the chance Doug!

1 Like