Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

@DiRtYSkuNkZ … please check before overwritting.

5 Likes

was about to say same

5 Likes

@Piter LOL! Was about to tell you to put your name down on #7!!!
:man_facepalming: :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks @Abbbian .

@amumayuk I think that you where erased from #3 also.

5 Likes

i was i had tu put it back too

5 Likes

@DiRtYSkuNkZ Hey friend, take a look on this… hope it helps!

5 Likes

:joy: :joy:

9 Likes

Yeah, it was empty when I was writing.:smirk:

3 Likes

Listen dude, when I was writing it was empty.it then said I couldn’t write so I picked another # so take it easy and relax.

3 Likes

Hey @DiRtYSkuNkZ , he is just trying to help. Many, many people have been pointed to my wiki thread to help them understand, its not personal. The thread he posted explains how a wiki works. Just picking another number doesn’t prevent an overwrite. You need to cancel and start over to prevent wiki issues. Not a big deal, give it a read when you have a minute. :v:

15 Likes

thank you doug for another sweet deal.

3 Likes

Congratulations @BuckeyeBeanz! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you Doug.
:peace_symbol::wink:

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you Douglas! DM incoming!

3 Likes

Congratulations, great win

3 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::champagne::tada: @BuckeyeBeanz on the win for the Sour Bubble strain. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for a chance at the Blue Moon Rocks seeds from the fem plant. :+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all. :crossed_fingers::wink::four_leaf_clover::+1::tada::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Thanks everyone! And big shout out to Double D! Enjoy your holiday bro!

3 Likes

Congrats @BuckeyeBeanz on your win! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @Doug for a chance on the BMR!

good luck @all!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

is that “sour Bubble” BOG’s ?

1 Like

@DougDawson BMR landed…so awesome of you …AND @misterbee I still love you for this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Pretty sure those BMR arent Fems.

2 Likes