Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 2

What!? I demand restitution. lol

Thanks for letting me know @Illicitmango , I will add myself back on. No big deal

Thanks @DougDawson for the giveaways

6 Likes

Ohhhh man my lucky day, gonna buy a lottery ticket. Thank you so much for doing these giveaways @DougDawson . Really really appreciate it. Thanks you all for the good vibes. The OG community is like no other

10 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I’m sure it was unintentional.

Thanks @DougDawson for the chance at Romulan

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Ditto on the heads-up thanks! Chit happens, appreciate it!

3 Likes

Thanks for giving folks a heads up @Illicitmango. @Sdoyle , please try to be more careful. When you made edit 19 to add yourself, you wiped 9 people off the wiki. Please ready my wiki etiquette thread so you can better avoid this in the future. Thanks.

9 Likes

Shit, I’m sorry.

11 Likes

No worries, it happens.

6 Likes

Another chance at the Romulan!! Thanks @DougDawson

3 Likes

The raffle before this last one my name was taken down. It’s really aggravating

@DougDawson thanks for the 2nd chance at these great genetics!

regards,

1 Like

Yes, somewhat aggravating.
Read that editing topic Doug posted.
It’s a good one. :wink:

3 Likes

Damnit, I wanna know!
:rofl:

2 Likes

I have a sharp tongue that gets me into trouble I rather just stay quiet- sorry !

1 Like

mutley2

6 Likes

I needed a little tech assist on Doug’s thread when I joined earlier this year from memory. @DougDawson and @blowdout2269 were really kind and helpful. Maybe I need to brush up on trade etiquette, in my initial excitement in joining here I may have weirded out one or two members with trade offers :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve probably done that too. It’s excitement :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

congrats @all winners i missed! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

good luck @ all for the new round!!!

and of course thanks @ Doug!

7 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::tada::champagne: @Mrgreenthumb on the win got that Romulan, with the :four_leaf_clover: #44! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks as always @DougDawson for a chance in your giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all. :wink::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

OK, we have a winner for the Romulan. Its #28, @BuckeyeBeanz. Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

23 Likes